Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Current year 11's- what are you all doing in September? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I applied for my school sixth form and I also applied for college because I was indecisive but have decided I'm going to go to college
    What are you a planning on doing and studying after GCSE's?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm staying at my schools sixth form, and studying either maths, further maths and German, or maths, further maths and physics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I might go to a college but I am going to study: Maths, Economics, Politics and either spanish or english lit

ReputationRep:
    I'll be going to college and I'll be studying Biology, Sociology and Psychology.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure yet, I got an offer for my current school to do the IB, but I have a reserve offer from another school which is my preference. But for IB I chose Maths, Biology, Japanese, English Lit, History and Social & Cultural Anthropology. For A levels I chose English Lit, History, RS and Biology. So I have no clue where I might go, trying to prepare for both.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.