Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Some of my personal favourites which i consider to be the most aesthetically appealing cars.

blue is the best colour too for sports coupes imo!

i was tempted to add the lotus evora and bmw i8 but they look too meaty and aggressive, whereas the ones ive posted all look badass but very nice looking at the same time.

id have to say the ford gt 2016 model is looking fine

if you dont have 300 thousand pounds though, go for car picture 3/4, they are only about 3-5k on the market, like i did.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Corvettes suck and that ferrari is ruined

ReputationRep:
    As if you just slapped a Hyundai Coupe in the mix with all those supercars
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    My Ford Fiesta Titanium is a certified babe puller

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarBar-John)
    Some of my personal favourites which i consider to be the most aesthetically appealing cars.

blue is the best colour too for sports coupes imo!

i was tempted to add the lotus evora and bmw i8 but they look too meaty and aggressive, whereas the ones ive posted all look badass but very nice looking at the same time.

id have to say the ford gt 2016 model is looking fine

if you dont have 300 thousand pounds though, go for car picture 3/4, they are only about 3-5k on the market, like i did.
    it £50k for a standard 'vette the only one of those worth close 300k is the ford gt as a dealer near me has one at a quart M but 200k i'd just go for a lambo and a ferrari that a few years old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Reliant Robin - Its the man sitting in the car which impresses the girl, not what he drives.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Babe was little pig in the book I read when I was a kid.
    If you're thinking of buying a pig I'd look at a pickup with a canopy or a Defender.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BarBar-John)
    The Corvette is a pretty aggressively styled machine, frankly I'd say more so than either the Evora or the i8. It's a big old car in the flesh.

ReputationRep:
    Immature.

ReputationRep:
    Nice cars but once your inside you **** bricks

ReputationRep:
    Do girls still care about cars? It's 2016 ffs, all those carbon footprints aren't very sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Do girls still care about cars? It's 2016 ffs, all those carbon footprints aren't very sexy.
    My other half drives a Jag, so she's obviously bothered...

Worrying about "carbon footprints" is for eco freaks.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Peel P50.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    My other half drives a Jag, so she's obviously bothered...

Worrying about "carbon footprints" is for eco freaks.
    You won't be saying that when we have to squeeze 7 billion people into one continent because everywhere else is under water.

This 'migrant crisis'? It's just the beginning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    You won't be saying that when we have to squeeze 7 billion people into one continent because everywhere else is under water.

This 'migrant crisis'? It's just the beginning.
    Won't happen in my lifetime so I'll stick with my big ol' american V8 cheers!

ReputationRep:
    You do realise most of these cars that you think are "babe magnet cars" are just "douchebag cars".

A babe magnet car is something classy but not ridiculously flashy. For example, the Lexus NX or Audi S8.

ReputationRep:
    Even if I had millions I would never buy one of these stupid things ...
    Babe magnet?!
    Anyone who thinks so has very little intelligence as he is likely to attract high class prostitutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Its all about the fiat cinquecento :laugh: :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.