The Student Room Group

Tutors

Im studying AS levels in maths, biology, physics and chemistry. I currently have a tutor for maths and another for chemistry.
Im making a revision timetable and im not sure whether so incorporate them into the timetable or to 'go it alone' and cancel them...
Id appreciate any advice anyone has:smile:
Original post by Joosofsucksess
Im studying AS levels in maths, biology, physics and chemistry. I currently have a tutor for maths and another for chemistry.
Im making a revision timetable and im not sure whether so incorporate them into the timetable or to 'go it alone' and cancel them...
Id appreciate any advice anyone has:smile:

i am sorry but i don't understand what you want advice on? i am kinda dumb :biggrin:
do you want to know how to make a revision timetable???
You'll get most benefit from the tutors keeping their time separate to your own work.
Original post by fatima1998
i am sorry but i don't understand what you want advice on? i am kinda dumb :biggrin:
do you want to know how to make a revision timetable???

I mean should i continue seeing my tutors while revising or if i should cancel them:tongue:
Original post by dean01234
You'll get most benefit from the tutors keeping their time separate to your own work.

So would you advise that i continue to see them but do all of my revision separately?
I mean should i continue seeing my tutors while revising or if i should cancel them:tongue:

i just read it again and kinda get it what you are trying to say :biggrin:
i think you should include the tutor time in your revision timetable, that way you are doing revision or studying for a particular subject
but you may have another session of one of the subject to go back through what you have learnt or do your own catching up with other parts of the subject
:h:
So would you advise that i continue to see them but do all of my revision separately?

Tutors are good to reinforce your learning and cover content and then revise to make sure you remember.

Also if you're having tutors its so that you can do well in a subject, to really do well in the subject you need to put the work. If you're only doing the amount that you would do anyway its not as beneficial.

Quick Reply

Latest