Luke Collinson
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi Guys, I'm in year 11 and will be doing my GCSEs in a couple of months. I really have trouble keeping to a schedule and it's not like I want to not do it, it's just when I don't remember, and suddenly do, I no longer have the heart to do it. I've tried evernote, but never seems to work with my phone. I'm doing the following subjects:
- French
- English Language
- History
- Additional Science
- Core Science
- Maths
- Computer Technology
- CiDA (Certification in Digital Application)

If anyone has any revision material, revision tips, revision apps then please could you pass the knowledge on because I'm getting into panic mode! Thanks

Luke Collinson

PS I'm tied heavily into the Apple tech-ecosystem; I've the Macbook Pro, iPad and iPhone.
WeAreAllLiars
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Luke Collinson)
Hi Guys, I'm in year 11 and will be doing my GCSEs in a couple of months. I really have trouble keeping to a schedule and it's not like I want to not do it, it's just when I don't remember, and suddenly do, I no longer have the heart to do it. I've tried evernote, but never seems to work with my phone. I'm doing the following subjects:
- French
- English Language
- History
- Additional Science
- Core Science
- Maths
- Computer Technology
- CiDA (Certification in Digital Application)

If anyone has any revision material, revision tips, revision apps then please could you pass the knowledge on because I'm getting into panic mode! Thanks

Luke Collinson

PS I'm tied heavily into the Apple tech-ecosystem; I've the Macbook Pro, iPad and iPhone.
Try the app 'Gojimo' it has lots of subjects on there and questions for each Hope this helps
petrblak
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
BrainScape (flashcards), Shmoop, Exam Countdown App, Get Revising and GCSEpod (although you pay for that).
Those are what I use anyway.
glassriver
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You can get some that block access to certain websites (e.g. social media) that I find really useful because otherwise when you take a break in revision you'll spend time where you don't want to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (105)
17.62%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
27.35%
Not great so far... (212)
35.57%
I want to drop out! (116)
19.46%

Watched Threads