Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive been offered some farm vet & equine vet work experience next July I need to find out if this will clash with my AS exams... Please let me know asap. the subjects are math, bio, chem & phys btw xxx

ReputationRep:
    u dont know yet!! this years are barely over!! try the exam boards website...usually theyre finished by this time in june tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisx)
    Ive been offered some farm vet & equine vet work experience next July I need to find out if this will clash with my AS exams... Please let me know asap. the subjects are math, bio, chem & phys btw xxx
    AS exams this year are finished last week (some maths this week though). So they'll all be definitely over by July next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisx)
    I do AS-levels and in my school, the last exam was on Thursday of last week. As far as I know, AS exams finish before July and should therefore not encroach on your WE plans.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!! I'll ring the 6th form in a bit to find out the exam boards. I really hope theres none in July as this WE is the other side of the country to me and a huge opportunity as there isn't many equine or farm vets where I live, xxx

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.