Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I just wanted to ask that for my economics i am doing OCR. They have released a new specification and i wanted to ask how can i prepare with this because there are no past papers. I have the correct revision guide and have worked through the content i have been taught.

I will appreciate any help

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junaid12)
    Hi

I just wanted to ask that for my economics i am doing OCR. They have released a new specification and i wanted to ask how can i prepare with this because there are no past papers. I have the correct revision guide and have worked through the content i have been taught.

I will appreciate any help

Thanks
    They should be some sample materials available online. Are you doing any questions in class? exam technique?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keynes24)
    They should be some sample materials available online. Are you doing any questions in class? exam technique?
    Yes we are doing the exam technique but I wanted to try a past paper but there isn't any. Ill look for the sample papers and hopefully have some luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junaid12)
    Yes we are doing the exam technique but I wanted to try a past paper but there isn't any. Ill look for the sample papers and hopefully have some luck.
    Previous papers can be used for practice as long as you are aware of the changing in marking criteria.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 20, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.