The Student Room Group

The university of Buckingham 2016/17

Hi all, I am applying to buckingham to study law and I know very little about the university. Is there anyone who currently studies there to give some honest advice? I have looked at a number of websites with mixed reveiws, the reveiws on uni stats are impressive but on the university league tables it shows only 50% of people get a 1st or upper second class honours compared to 84% in exeter and 84% in birmingham where I am also applying. These figures are worrying. Also why are the asking grades so low 'BBB' for law?? The idea of completing a law degree in two years sounds great especially because it will take me anither year to get ny solicitor qualificatiobs and then two years as a trainee. I am aware the 'nightlife' is awful but I read a post by a past student who said there where "no" englush people and half his class could not speak english. I love the idea of studying in such a multicultural environment but seriously I would like to have some native english friends aswell! I am so worried I have to make my firm choice soon and I really torn, so honest opinions please about the university. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending