The Student Room Group

Girls, do any one of you actually find skinny guys attractive?

Girls, do any one of you actually find skinny guys attractive or does there always have to be some sort of muscle tone to the body. ?
I need to start the gym again :frown: but stick to it and I hate my skinny body.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I can verify from intimate conversations with a housemate that skinny legs are in fashion
Reply 2
Original post by RomanKing
Girls, do any one of you actually find skinny guys attractive or does there always have to be some sort of muscle tone to the body. ?
I need to start the gym again :frown: but stick to it and I hate my skinny body.

Get dench
Reply 3
It depends on the guy. I don't find it unattractive.
Reply 4
Original post by whorace
I can verify from intimate conversations with a housemate that skinny legs are in fashion

If this is true then I'm glad.
You should be improving your body for yourself; focus on what you want and not what women may find attractive. If you improve your self-confidence in your body, you will be more attractive to women you find attractive (and improve your health, too).
Dude you're not bad looking.

I'll admit, I'd hate to be more hench than the guy.

I'll just feel all broad and like the more masculine one, which is probably true but nooo thank you. :no:

(and I'm a girl so....)
tbh, I am a lot more attracted to a guys face than body. I don't care too much about body as long as he is not fat or overly hench.

So he answer is yes.
Reply 9
Original post by flyingpanda
I'll admit, I'd hate to be more hench than the guy.

I'll just feel all broad and like the more masculine one, which is probably true but nooo thank you. :no:

(and I'm a girl so....)

So as long as he isn't skinnier than you is the important thing.. ?
I wish I did :frown:

tbh I'm really tall and I'm no stick, so having a bloke smaller than me makes me feel like an ape
Reply 11
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Dude you're not bad looking.

Thank you man. Appreciate that. However, believe it or not i suffer from low self esteem and anxiety. Not because of this question but bigger things which affects the smaller things like this.

anyway, cheers
So as long as he isn't skinnier than you is the important thing.. ?

To be honest, if I really liked the guy, I'd get over it quickly. If he had a stunning personality, I'd find him attractive and wouldn't really care about his flaws.

But if it makes you insecure, you should go for it and try to bulk up.

Confidence is the most attractive trait, I'd say.

:yep:
they *definitely* prefer big arms.
I have the same body type as flick from bug's life - I have stick arms but I have a big head and a big butt
but hey, flick still got laid in that movie - by the princess. so clearly that's evidence that I'm attractive in reality, because I'm going to get laid some day by a queen ant
if I were a tall guy though I'd look like the stick insect character ("slim", I think he was called?)
(edited 8 years ago)
It's like ****ing a bag of bones - Nasty
Yep, my boyfriend is skinny and I think he's very, very attractive! He only weighs about half stone - stone more than me
It makes their appendage look bigger
I think if you're going to go gym its best to focus on your chest and abs in particular cos that's what they care about the most. Arms are also important, basically your upper body in general but also make sure to not forget the rest of your body.
Original post by LiquidGold
Yep, my boyfriend is skinny and I think he's very, very attractive! He only weighs about half stone - stone more than me

Has he just been born and your still a swimmer ready to be pounced on
Original post by Bigdobber
Has he just been born and your still a swimmer ready to be pounced on

Haha no, he's six foot 1! He weighs just over 10 stone. I'm foot 7 and weight about 9 stone 5.

Oh and he's not just hit puberty if that's what you're thinking. He's 23.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending