Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I want to study a PGCE in computer science at Sunderland uni. I have used my 4 years of student finance so I need funding to pay for it. I have heard that you can get a different student finance loan for PGCEs, and also that their is other funding I can get. I'm not sure if this is true or not and wanted to know if anyone else knows more about on the subject of funding.

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Dark Red00

    As long as the PGCE is less than 2 years and you don't already hold a qualified teacher status, you will be eligible to apply for funding.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.