Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

I thought that I would join to motivate myself and see how much I can achieve in terms of writing notes and revision. I obviously want to achieve as high as I can, but I mostly just want to do my best so I know I could not have done anymore than what I did. I am currently studying A2 History, A2 Geography and A2 Religious Studies, so I'm just going to post what I have done each day/week.

Personally, I like to write notes, create mind maps/posters/flashcards and write practice essays, as I'm more of a read/write learner. There is a questionnaire that you can do that tells you what type of learner you are, so if you type in Vark learning styles it should come up, if you're interested!

I hope you are all doing well and working hard, though remember to look after yourself physically and mentally, as you yourself are important, too!

I wish everyone on here the best of luck with their GCSEs/AS Levels/A Levels/B-tecs/IB/whatever you study!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, here we go!

Today's aim is to finish a history essay that we were set to do over half term. I'm glad that it's a topic I actually like, as it would be even more horrible! If I can, I might do a poster for a geography case study, though that can wait until tomorrow if needs be.

Hope you're all doing well!

ReputationRep:
    I've managed to finish the essay so treating myself to a cupcake! Now onto the geography poster

ReputationRep:
    Sunday 21st February

I have managed to finish my case study poster and I have filed away a few loose sheets into their folders, so its been a fairly productive day! Tomorrow, I plan to finish off some applied ethics notes and perhaps do another essay.

ReputationRep:
    Just A Girl Trying To Do Her Best - a song by Fall Out Boy

ReputationRep:
    Your half-term was productive! Thanks for suggesting looking at VARK personality styles. Apparently I have a strong read/write preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosaB)
    Hello everyone!

I thought that I would join to motivate myself and see how much I can achieve in terms of writing notes and revision. I obviously want to achieve as high as I can, but I mostly just want to do my best so I know I could not have done anymore than what I did. I am currently studying A2 History, A2 Geography and A2 Religious Studies, so I'm just going to post what I have done each day/week.

Personally, I like to write notes, create mind maps/posters/flashcards and write practice essays, as I'm more of a read/write learner. There is a questionnaire that you can do that tells you what type of learner you are, so if you type in Vark learning styles it should come up, if you're interested!

I hope you are all doing well and working hard, though remember to look after yourself physically and mentally, as you yourself are important, too!

I wish everyone on here the best of luck with their GCSEs/AS Levels/A Levels/B-tecs/IB/whatever you study!

I see you've also got a blog! What an amazing choice of A levels, I wish you all the best

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.