The Student Room Group

How to look older

I'm 20.

I want an outfit (and possibly hair or makeup) that makes me look 10-15 yrs older.

Any tips?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Reply 1
Why?
Original post by Alexion
Why?

Rather not say :colondollar:

@zanner
tell them about your beard
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I'm 20.

I want an outfit (and possibly hair or makeup) that makes me look 10-15 yrs older.

Any tips?

You can start off by shaving your hair buzzcut style will make you look older loss of body fat will help too and grow a some facial hair if you can. Dress differently too.
Reply 5
Wear superdry hoodies, socks and sandals and baggy camo shorts, that should make you look at least 35
Reply 6
grow a beard and ask a hairdresser to bend in grey hairs
Has to be soon. And older refined. Not like I've let myself go.

Original post by Black Cat
You can start off by shaving your hair buzzcut style will make you look older loss of body fat will help too and grow a some facial hair if you can. Dress differently too.

Cutting hair is too much of an investment but I could do a hat. Any hats which are aging?

You say dress differently. I get that. Any idea on specifics. I'm going for an older version of me and it has to fit. I can't look like a kid playing dress up. I want people to think "Oh, that guy in his 30s looks a bit young for his age. I wonder what lotion he uses".

Grow a beard, shave a bald patch, wear bootcut jeans and a polo top.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I'm 20.

Any tips?

Two words. Facial Hair. Seriously you'll look more mature and sophisticated right off the bat, either that or you'll end up looking like a hobo.
Original post by KyleBroflovski
Two words. Facial Hair. Seriously you'll look more mature and sophisticated right off the bat, either that or you'll end up looking like a hobo.

Whips out pencil

Go through a re birth

also take hormonal pills
Reply 13
Makeup makes you look older and wear sophisticated clothes. I think that should do.
Original post by ellej93
Makeup makes you look older and wear sophisticated clothes. I think that should do.

I'm going to look for a blazer this evening or jacket and perhaps a smart shirt.
Reply 15
Original post by ellie0497
Grow a beard, shave a bald patch, wear bootcut jeans and a polo top.

This.

Quick Reply

Latest