Turn on thread page Beta

Who is the greatest villain in the DC and Marvel universes? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    With the comic book popularity rising, how about a little debate on who is the greatest or at least the most popular villain from Marvel comics or DC is?
    I for one feel that when it comes to villains in general is the wonderful Mr J (The Joker) is the best of the best. The Joker has no true long term plan he just wants to ruin everything, he wants to show the world for the ugly, pathetic thing that it is and how we're all delusional by denying the needs and wants that we naturally desire.
    "I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve" - The Joker, The Dark Knight 2008 (Not from the comics but relevant)

This is just my opinion though (I'm slightly biased considering I'm often compared to Harley Quinn), what's everyone else's?

ReputationRep:
    From the limited movies/tv shows I've seen, obviously the Joker is great. Kilgrave was really fun to watch as well though on Jessica Jones

ReputationRep:
    The Joker is definitely at the top simply because he is (for the most part) unpredictable. Only one thing remains constant - his battle with batman. Beyond that there is nothing he wouldn't do an that makes him dangerous.

Galactacus literally eats the life from planets.

Thanos - this guy is a genius coupled with extreme cosmic power. He's kind of a big deal :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.