Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

16....and baby faced Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I'm 16 and ANNOYINGLY baby-faced. It drives me nuts, when all my friends and classmates can put lipstick on and actually look good when they pout and pull duck-faces.

And then there's me. The living embodiment of winnie the poo and dumbo the elephant.

I just......it's actually annoying, and recently, when people go up to my friends and tell them how pretty they are....I just.....feel really bad.

Anyone else face this?

ReputationRep:
    :sadnod: I'm pretty sure people still think I'm thirteen or something...

ReputationRep:
    i know how you feel

ReputationRep:
    'The living embodiment of winnie the poo'
    Ouch... and I thought being the embodiment of winnie the pooh was bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    i know how you feel
    Aww, you don't look baby-faced at all! Trust me

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :sadnod: I'm pretty sure people still think I'm thirteen or something...
    Right? This guy, who wanted my friends phone number came up to me and asked me if I was her little sister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dancing Samurai)
    'The living embodiment of winnie the poo'
    Ouch... and I thought being the embodiment of winnie the pooh was bad!
    Well, it is if you're trying to be taken seriously. The number of times I try to talk about political matters and my friends have burst out laughing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fandom-queen)
    Aww, you don't look baby-faced at all! Trust me

Right? This guy, who wanted my friends phone number came up to me and asked me if I was her little sister.
    What's worse is that I have two younger sisters and people often mistake the youngest for the oldest...

ReputationRep:
    What's worse is that I have two younger sisters and people often mistake the youngest for the oldest...
    lol

ReputationRep:
    hahah!! Luckily, I don't have that issue, but yeah, it's still pretty bad. The number of times people have asked me if I'm in Year 5. Year 5. I'm in Year 13 now. That's just wrong.

Yup, I'll die alone,

ReputationRep:
    hahah!! Luckily, I don't have that issue, but yeah, it's still pretty bad. The number of times people have asked me if I'm in Year 5. Year 5. I'm in Year 13 now. That's just wrong.

Yup, I'll die alone,
    Woah, you're in Year 13 at 16 years old? :eek: You must be a genius or something...

ReputationRep:
    Better than being baby and 16 faced

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    I was going to say that! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Woah, you're in Year 13 at 16 years old? :eek: You must be a genius or something...
    I'm turning 17 this year. I'll finish my A-levels by March 2017, so, will turn 18 that year. That's normal, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    I was going to say that! :lol:
    true dat, ngl. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    I'm turning 17 this year. I'll finish my A-levels by March 2017, so, will turn 18 that year. That's normal, right?
    If you're finishing your A-levels in 2017, aren't you in year 12 right now? I think I'm getting confused again...

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and have the same problem

ReputationRep:
    16 is still a baby

Okay, so I'm 16 and ANNOYINGLY baby-faced. It drives me nuts, when all my friends and classmates can put lipstick on and actually look good when they pout and pull duck-faces.

And then there's me. The living embodiment of winnie the poo and dumbo the elephant.

I just......it's actually annoying, and recently, when people go up to my friends and tell them how pretty they are....I just.....feel really bad.

Anyone else face this?
    You're most likely a late bloomer which means that you'll be developing and grow at a slower rate compared to your peers. Nothing wrong with that you'll end up with long lasting youthfulness which will definitely benefit you in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    If you're finishing your A-levels in 2017, aren't you in year 12 right now? I think I'm getting confused again...
    Typo alert! That was a typo! yeah, i am in year 12. Don't worry, ain't no prodigy here, I'm failing exams right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tarte Tatin)
    I'm 18 and have the same problem
    Here's your t-shirt and badge. Join the club! Nice to have you here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.