Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Constant mental breakdowns watch

I feel like I'm dying more and more everyday.

I'm failing a everything. Socially,mentally, academically.

A-levels are killing me. I'm crying every single day because I don't uderstand anything! I'm so stupid I do everything I can. I study for ages, always ask for help, try different techniques, I try to "study smart" but I ALWAYS fail. I hate myself so much. Nothing I do is good enough.
    Everyone of TSR seems so academic, i try to do what they do but nothing helps. I'm literally stupid. I just don't undersand.

I have so much anxiety and panick attacks.

I'm just a mess. I'm not going to get anywhere in life.I have no friends.
    I'm so pathetic. I would've thought having no friends would help me do better academically but it hasn't.There's something wrong with me.
    My parents expect so much. They see my report and they don't understand why I'm failing. I'm ALWAYS studying but nothing pays off.

This sounds so stupid but I don't care.

I wish I was anyone but myself. I'm such a waste. I don't know what to do anymore.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry things are so bad for you at the moment. Have you seen your GP or spoken anyone else about what's been going on? That would be the best place to start if you can- you're not stupid or worthless, but anxiety and other mental illnesses can do a very good job of making you feel like you are. They can also cause concentration and memory problems which may be affecting your study so getting help for it may well help your grades as well, even if it doesn't then feeling a bit better about yourself and everything else can never be a bad thing! Other things you can do include mindfullness(google it) and just generally making sure you eat, sleep and give yourself breaks and things where you can but professional help is the best thing. Samaritans are always there to talk to as well, they can be a huge help. I really hope things improve for you soon either way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I can't really say much here but please please private message me

I've felt like this. All I can say is it does get better. Try not to overwork yourself too
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 1970
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.