Turn on thread page Beta

more papers leaked watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if this has been posted already, but in addition to the p2 paper leak, there has been some more:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3832309.stm
    http://education.guardian.co.uk/alev...245490,00.html

I don't know for sure which papers are affected.. It makes all the hard work feel a little bit cheapened..

laney

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laney)
    I don't know if this has been posted already, but in addition to the p2 paper leak, there has been some more:

I don't know for sure which papers are affected.. It makes all the hard work feel a little bit cheapened..

laney
    i think its a joke...i just cant believe any of this anymore! :eek:
    what the hell is going to happen to ukl???

ReputationRep:
    i like the way they mention last years incident in the end of almost every article.

ReputationRep:
    im soo pissed off!
    both my chemistry papers tomorrow have been leaked and they arent being changed! and my maths papers on monday have also been leaked! and the yarent being changed!!
    and only PART of the chemistry paper im sitting on tuesday is going to be changed!
    this is not fair how do they think they will find the cheaterS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chud)
    Not another tw*t.

REVISE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO.

(and if you comment is meant to be a joke, it ISNT a funny one)
    *shrug* get ova it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    im soo pissed off!
    both my chemistry papers tomorrow have been leaked and they arent being changed! and my maths papers on monday have also been leaked! and the yarent being changed!!
    and only PART of the chemistry paper im sitting on tuesday is going to be changed!
    this is not fair how do they think they will find the cheaterS?
    i no.... ive revised so hard for these exams.. and to no that some1 else has the papers is just taking the piss

ReputationRep:
    This happens every year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawrence)
    This happens every year!
    So what are they going to do to the people who helped but genuinly didn't know it was a stolen exam paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dust)
    i no.... ive revised so hard for these exams.. and to no that some1 else has the papers is just taking the piss
    i know bloody annoying!

ReputationRep:
    you're the biggest bunch of melodramatic sissies ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halc)
    you're the biggest bunch of melodramatic sissies ever
    go tell someone who cares

ReputationRep:
    Don't suppose anyone noticed a user called H3ro offering Edexcel and OCR chemistry papers - they're a fake I think as the so-called "24th June 2004 OCR Chemistry" question was in fact one from the Unifying Concepts Specimen paper. I reported them anyway and their post got deleted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmazda86)
    Don't suppose anyone noticed a user called H3ro offering Edexcel and OCR chemistry papers - they're a fake I think as the so-called "24th June 2004 OCR Chemistry" question was in fact one from the Unifying Concepts Specimen paper. I reported them anyway and their post got deleted.
    nope didnt realise
    i dont do OCR anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Wont all these paper thefts effect the grade bounderies?

I fell really sorry for you lot who have to take exams knowing that other people know the paper back to front.

Aparrently this year is the worst for student stress for exams, do you think this has played a part in people becoming desperate, paying extreme amounts for these exam papers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [-David-])
    Wont all these paper thefts effect the grade bounderies?

I fell really sorry for you lot who have to take exams knowing that other people know the paper back to front.

Aparrently this year is the worst for student stress for exams, do you think this has played a part in people becoming desperate, paying extreme amounts for these exam papers?
    i think edexcel have a huge problem and need to sort it out, im not at all pleased. and it WILL affect the grade boundaries if enough people have seen the papers.
    plus its not just one paper its ALL my maths and ALL my chemistry papers and what annoys me is tht they knew they hd been stolen and still didnt make an effort to change them all!

whatever it is thats caused students to payso much money for papers, it is the fault of some highly respected person for selling these papers to the students.

ReputationRep:
    i do OCR. they better not have leaked it. also, to all u who dont understand why someone wud refuse to look at the papers if they were available to them...wud u not feel at all guilty? like u didnt deserve the grade you got? at least ppl not having seen the papers have a grade which reflects their ability.

Also, after having worked my arse off, i have to say, to know that some people will be getting grades they dont deserve pisses me off

ReputationRep:
    Why did they delete that post - why report it at all - it was a specimen question, they werent claiming it to be in tomorrows exam at all - ARGHAHDINAWDIAWD it just annoys me, people are overreacting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laney)

laney
    Its always edexcel as well....I do all mine with AQA who never seem to have a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Why did they delete that post - why report it at all - it was a specimen question, they werent claiming it to be in tomorrows exam at all - ARGHAHDINAWDIAWD it just annoys me, people are overreacting!
    lol i was thinking the same?

i just think with the whole pure 2 exam paper stuff here
    ppl are a lil on the edge about leaked exam papers
    rumours are flying back and forth about exam papers for sale

seriously, if i was offerred i wouldnt say yes...
    even if it means i wouldnt get into the uni course i wanna.. buts its cool *shrugs* u just gotta give it yr best

plus i wouldnt pay 500 squid thinking summin mite b the exam paper
    wen in fact i mite just have got conned

ReputationRep:
    hmm edexcel is just a mess

hmm isnt it like possible for the examboard to b disqulified itself?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.