Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

more papers leaked watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hohum)
    Its always edexcel as well....I do all mine with AQA who never seem to have a problem.
    aqa actually had a security breach(as they call it) this year with the gcse english language and drama papers.

ReputationRep:
    i did most of my gcses with edexcel, got good grades, no complaining there

thumbs up to edexcel

ReputationRep:
    Guys - just focus on things that you can control - your own performance. That is all that matters. Stay cool.

Jim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Why did they delete that post - why report it at all - it was a specimen question, they werent claiming it to be in tomorrows exam at all - ARGHAHDINAWDIAWD it just annoys me, people are overreacting!
    Wait wait waaaait - it wasn't that post I reported! I put an alert on the other one they posted offering Edexcel and OCR Chemistry papers - the specimen paper one I left alone and in fact replied to! I alerted the other one because those kind of posts really should be discouraged because they're further tarnishing UKL's reputation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim Riley)
    Guys - just focus on things that you can control - your own performance. That is all that matters. Stay cool.

Jim
    best advice i heard eva

ReputationRep:
    kristineaz,....do u know if the leaked chemistry paper is edexcel chemistry or edexcel Nuffield chemistry??

i think its really unfair, im doing nuffield chem on tuesday but I don't know which ones been leaked

ReputationRep:
    It doesnt matter what has been leaked, or not

It doesnt matter whether someone has seen something or not.

It is not a matter of fairness, or not

What matters is that you stay focused on preparing as best you can for what the examiner asks. The same for every exam.

Remember Russell's line in Gladiator? "Whatever comes through that door, we spend a better chance if we stick together"

Its the same here. Focus on what you can influence - dont get sidetracked and waste your energy on some tossers who think cheating is cool

Jim

(Original post by KingAS)
    kristineaz,....do u know if the leaked chemistry paper is edexcel chemistry or edexcel Nuffield chemistry??

i think its really unfair, im doing nuffield chem on tuesday but I don't know which ones been leaked

ReputationRep:
    Jim,

Cheating is big, and it is clever - providing the cheats can get away with it.

It's a classic; any evolutionary psychologist will tell you: cheating is an inbuilt module, and anyone who can get away with it will.

Although, it is rather paradoxical in that the same perspective also suggests that one who can spot a cheat (i.e., someone who undermines a group) comes out best. And that's the case here, fortunately.

(Original post by Jim Riley)
    It doesnt matter what has been leaked, or not

It doesnt matter whether someone has seen something or not.

It is not a matter of fairness, or not

What matters is that you stay focused on preparing as best you can for what the examiner asks. The same for every exam.

Remember Russell's line in Gladiator? "Whatever comes through that door, we spend a better chance if we stick together"

Its the same here. Focus on what you can influence - dont get sidetracked and waste your energy on some tossers who think cheating is cool

Jim

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.