Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you use at home to wash your hands throughout the day? Do you use a plain old bar of soap, liquid handwash, washing up liquid or something ridiculous like Dettol's 'No Touch' hand wash system? Do you only use hand washing products marked 'antibacterial'?

ReputationRep:
    antibac hand wash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    antibac hand wash
    It has to be antibacterial?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RivalPlayer)
    It has to be antibacterial?
    id prefer it

ReputationRep:
    Aloe Vera antibacterial. I'm very particular about it lol.... wash my hands a lot, and never with just a plain bar of soap.

ReputationRep:
    Normal soap? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I lick my hands

ReputationRep:
    Washing up liquid, and dettol mostly. I use antibac handwash when I'm out.

ReputationRep:
    semen. not fussy who's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookBird)
    Aloe Vera antibacterial. I'm very particular about it lol.... wash my hands a lot, and never with just a plain bar of soap.
    I wash my hands often too. Antibacterial products aren't really any better than non-antibacterial products. The most important thing when it comes to removing bad bacteria is good hand washing technique.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by murakamami)
    Washing up liquid, and dettol mostly. I use antibac handwash when I'm out.
    What are your hands like? Washing up liquids are incredibly drying.

ReputationRep:
    What are your hands like? Washing up liquids are incredibly drying.
    My hands are actually incredibly soft lol but then I've been told they look pretty "old" because I wash them too much

ReputationRep:
    I wash my hands often too. Antibacterial products aren't really any better than non-antibacterial products. The most important thing when it comes to removing bad bacteria is good hand washing technique.
    You may be right, but it's comforting haha. I can't stand using normal hand was because it makes me feel like my hands won't be clean enough. We learned a good hand washing technique in Science class in high school, and I've been using that ever since. Twice in one go, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Shampoo I'm not kidding

ReputationRep:
    Razor blades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by murakamami)
    My hands are actually incredibly soft lol but they I've been told they look pretty "old" because I wash them too much
    Yeah, I used to get that too - part of the reason I ditched washing up liquid and switched to a normal handwash designed for skin.

(Original post by BookBird)
    You may be right, but it's comforting haha. I can't stand using normal hand was because it makes me feel like my hands won't be clean enough. We learned a good hand washing technique in Science class in high school, and I've been using that ever since. Twice in one go, lol.
    I do this too.

(Original post by xobeauty)
    Shampoo I'm not kidding
    Do you do this to save money or is there another reason?

ReputationRep:
    Whatever liquid handwash someone has bought and put in the bathroom.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Liquid handwash or bar soaps (if no liquid hand-wash available)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I used to get that too - part of the reason I ditched washing up liquid and switched to a normal handwash designed for skin.

I do this too.

Do you do this to save money or is there an another reason?
    I bought a huge tub of expensive shampoo that my hair didn't agree with I can't stand to let it go to waste... Pretty ghetto but it works same way sulfate is sulfate heh

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.