Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Will the nintendo NX be a succes? Zelda wiiu is gonna be a dual release most probably. Add a new Metroid, a platform that can work on other devices and cross compatibility with the handheld/ home console components and I think we have a winner...Plus just wanted to say I'm super excited for zelda wii u...

ReputationRep:
    Excited about Zelda? Me & you both
    Zelda is life
    I'm currently playing Wind Waker HD ans I'm collecting triforce pieces
    I'm about halfway though with Skyward Sword too
    So sad :cry2:

And about Nintendo NX, I'm not too sure. When the Wii came out, all families had one. But when Wii U came out, many people didn't know it even existed, I only got my Wii U a month or 2 ago, and now that the NX is gong to be released I'm kinda annoyed :// But meh the Wii U's still really good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sora_)
    Excited about Zelda? Me & you both
    Zelda is life
    I'm currently playing Wind Waker HD ans I'm collecting triforce pieces
    I'm about halfway though with Skyward Sword too
    So sad :cry2:

And about Nintendo NX, I'm not too sure. When the Wii came out, all families had one. But when Wii U came out, many people didn't know it even existed, I only got my Wii U a month or 2 ago, and now that the NX is gong to be released I'm kinda annoyed :// But meh the Wii U's still really good
    Same, I bought the wii u a couple of months ago...not much to play on it, I use my 3ds much more...might pick up darksiders 2 heard its a bit like zelda...I think theyv got a lot up their sleeves for nx though...

ReputationRep:
    There's a rumour that EA and Nintendo are getting back together for some releases on NX. A rumour, though.

ReputationRep:
    I think the main issue with the wii u was the absolute lack of games on release, and even now. It had a lot of potential, but nintendo really flopped out when they came to getting games for the console and advertising. As much as I love my wii u and the games i've got, I wish there were more games available - even if they were only third party games. It also saddens me that third party games for the wii u are so hard to come by - like they only seem to produce a small, set amount of the game and then cease to continue making them

I'm looking forward to the NX though, and i'm guessing it'll maybe come out within the next year or two. I am however really looking forward to Zelda wii u.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.