Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I'm am just about to do a aptitude test for the engineering maintenance apprenticeship with edf and wondered if anyone could tell me what the tests are about and any tips on them?

ReputationRep:
    Are you going to the tests on Monday in Nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    No it's Tuesday and I'm off to Gainsborough

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay, I don't really know what the tests are on either I've just been doing the ones they link to in the email

ReputationRep:
    I have a swell do you find them hard?

ReputationRep:
    They're okay, but the link they give us only has practice questions on two of the tests that we have to do so I'm more worried about the other ones.

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion the numerical one isn't the one we have to do because I found a shl numerical one for technical jobs, such as the apprentiship but I may be wrong the one on the website seems to be for marketing or something and if you google the two other tests there are plenty of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaBoo61)
    Are you going to the tests on Monday in Nottingham?
    how did your test go today, and what were they about?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.