Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Could you ever find the mum and the little girl?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    if you go to the park and you start talking to a mother with an adorable 5 years old then the mother invites you round and she makes you lunch and you play with the little girl and then you have a bath with the little girl and then the mother tells you to come over again and so every day you go to the mothers house and its great because she feeds you and shes nice to you and sometimes she'll take you out to the beach and to the fun fair and then all 3 of you will go a restaurant. And then its the little girls birthday and all 3 of you are at the house with the cake and the candle and the little girl wants you to sleep over but your own mum wont let you and the mother gets upset because after all this you can't even sleep over and make the little girl happy on HER BIRTHDAY!

And then your mum tells you, you are not allowed to go there any more and then you slowly distance away from her and then like a year later you see her in the park and you join them and say hi and they are having a picnic and they are sharing their food with you and its all good. But then you move house and you no longer go to that park or see them anymore and you tried going back to their apartment but you forgot their door number so you wait for someone to let you in and you remember the floor but you are too scared to knock in the door and then thats it really. And then its suddenly 8 years later and you are thinking about them. You only remember the first name of the mother. Could you ever find the mum and the little girl again??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiousduck)
    if you go to the park and you start talking to a mother with an adorable 5 years old then the mother invites you round
    Did your mum not teach you stranger danger?

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the name I suppose. If it's something generic then probably not.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Given that I'm a male in his 20s..... yeah, I don't need to explain how totally ****ing creepy that'd be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAQ)
    Did your mum not teach you stranger danger?

mothers and daughters are harmless

(Original post by Kittyboy)
    Depends on the name I suppose. If it's something generic then probably not.
    say it was donna

ReputationRep:
    mothers and daughters are harmless

say it was donna
    Nah

ReputationRep:
    Is this something that happened to you or is it some kind of riddle? I'm so confused

ReputationRep:
    ...you play with the little girl and then you have a bath with the little girl and then the mother tells you to come over again...
    how has no one commented on this?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Is this something that happened to you or is it some kind of riddle? I'm so confused
    it happened to me

(Original post by spv)
    how has no one commented on this?!
    we were both young (she was 5 i was like 9) and female, it was fine

ReputationRep:
    bump

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.