These are the rules and laws of MY religion.

Watch this thread
Aspirink
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
It's NOT to rest on the 7th day, and not to pray 5 times a day, and not to observe this or that holiday, and not to abstain from eating this food or that food.
The ONLY rule is :
To enjoy your life.
Ethereal World
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Thank you for the information.
TeeEm
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Name:  g11.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  20.1 KB
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I can sleep peacefully now. Thanks
username1854431
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
But should the UK leave the EU?
nuraf
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
shut your hole
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
crusts: on or off ?

:holmes:
Student403
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hohoho wow man ur such a hero with ur religion. It is sooo liberal and soooo much better than all the other religions

Damn man you're the hero Gotham needs
Colinj451
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
To enjoy your life, even to the detriment of others?

Religion should totally be banned

Aspirink
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Ethereal World)
Thank you for the information.
Now..do you want to join my religion?.
Or do you want to believe in the other religions with all their restrictions and commandments ,which do nothing but impede and hurt your enjoyment of life.

In my religion, NOTHING and I mean absolutely NOTHING is forbidden and NOTHING - no holiday,prayer,ritual is required of you.
Carpe Diem Jay
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
crusts: on or off ?

:holmes:
Always off man, c'mon dude(!)
sleepysnooze
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
this isn't a religion. it's one doctrine.
a religion is different from a philosophy (of which contain doctrines) in that it contains some kind of faith or spiritual element. "live your life" (etc) isn't a religion, therefore, because that's just a basic subjective statement
the bear
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Aspirink)
Now..do you want to join my religion?.
Or do you want to believe in the other religions with all their restrictions and commandments ,which do nothing but impede and hurt your enjoyment of life.

In my religion, NOTHING and I mean absolutely NOTHING is forbidden and NOTHING - no holiday,prayer,ritual is required of you.
but do you have to become a ******* to join ?
username1581649
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
dont want to follow rules, atheism has no rules
champ_mc99
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It's NOT to rest on the 7th day, and not to pray 5 times a day, and not to observe this or that holiday, and not to abstain from eating this food or that food.
The ONLY rule is :
To enjoy your life.
Thanks man! Cannibalism here I come!
Xysoo
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
The ONLY rule is :
To enjoy your life.
and worship allah above all things?
Greenlaner
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sleepysnooze)
this isn't a religion. it's one doctrine.
a religion is different from a philosophy (of which contain doctrines) in that it contains some kind of faith or spiritual element. "live your life" (etc) isn't a religion, therefore, because that's just a basic subjective statement
It's barely even a doctrine. It's shallow, nihilistic, pseudo-meaningful, bull****, typically seen on 18 year old's Facebook profiles, accompanied by hundreds of photos of them "living their lives to the full", which in their limited scope equates to getting drunk every weekend and acting like morons.
sleepysnooze
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Greenlaner)
It's barely even a doctrine. It's shallow, nihilistic, pseudo-meaningful, bull****, typically seen on 18 year old's Facebook profiles, accompanied by hundreds of photos of them "living their lives to the full", which in their limited scope equates to getting drunk every weekend and acting like morons.
I don't find anything really wrong with the doctrine as having fun doesn't hurt anybody else and doesn't necessarily lead to bad or irresponsible outcomes, I just don't think it's a "religion" based on what distinguishes a religion from a philosophy
the bear
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ihatePE)
dont want to follow rules, atheism has no rules
thou shalt be smug for the length of thy days

and the smugness of the Dawk

shall slime upon thee
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Xysoo)
and worship allah above all things?
No, not to worship Allah above all things.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (21)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.83%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
53.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.33%

Watched Threads