Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Catherine.
    I'm in year 12 with exams just around the corner I'll be trying to get the grades I'm predicted:
    AS Art A
    AS Maths A
    AS English A
    AS Religious Studies A
    I'm aware how much work AS's take and I've already put in a lot of work outside of lessons
    My motivation is university as obviously they look at AS's when giving out offers. Ideally I want to go to a Russel Group university however I'm not too sure what subject I want to study yet. I won't be heart broken if I don't get the four A's I'm predicted but I'd like to get as close to them as possible.
    Personally my interests are reflected in my AS level choices. Outside of college I am a crazy cat lady and work in the fast food industry, although thankfully I have recently reduced my hours to focus on college.
    So hopefully through this blog I will be able to give tips and inspiration when it comes to studying a range of subjects and as cheesy as it sounds I can't wait to share this journey with you

ReputationRep:
    :goodluck:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    :goodluck:
    Thank you you too!

ReputationRep:
    Lastminute half term revision
    I’ve been working away all half term but to ensure Ihave tied up any loose ends in my work I plan on spending a day organising mystuff for college. Whilst I still have natural daylight I will be prioritisingmy art work. I’m currently working on my art exam under the theme of masks as Iam interested in portraiture. When doing art I always try and listen to something like a podcast just to stop my mind wandering and instead focus on what I am doing.
    In themeantime I will be revising for an RS mock tomorrow on the subject of Mind,Body and Soul. I will be typing up all my notes onto the Microsoft program One Note, I find it a really convenient way of storing notes neatly and I think it's free . I willthen be finishing a C1 maths past paper and marking it. I find maths pastpapers are by far the best way to revise, I have done so many of them but to behonest I find them a really engaging and rewarding way to revise, the more I dothe better the marks I get. I can’t stress enough that if you are in anyway stuckfor maths revision resources just go on the exam board website and try a coupleof past papers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.