Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Typical night out with the lads, the plan was go to a house party and get pissed up. I got absolutely mortal and ended up kissing a friend. Here's what I'm sceptical the girl who I kissed wasn't the skinniest of girls and the lads dishing out the banter to me, you know how it goes.

But I don't even remember the kiss cause I was that drunk.

ReputationRep:
    First of all, congratulations lol. We did something similar with a 'friend' (I don't particularly like him so it was just hilarious to me), but the girl essentially came up to him on the dance floor, picked him up, and proceeded to eat his face, or so I hear, I wasn't there and only heard when we all met up and went out for dinner. For the most part it was harmless though, and he found it equally amusing. So don't worry about it, it's just a bit of banter.

Unless you think she was a he... then you should be worried... or curious? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Mine was in public. Was kinky right from the start

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't count since you were drunk and don't remember it

ReputationRep:
    right...

so your question is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Mine was in public. Was kinky right from the start
    PRSOM :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    It doesn't count since you were drunk and don't remember it
    Lol it does if it happened

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Lol it does if it happened
    Well of course it happened, but it's not like 'the first kiss' with a love interest/crush, so in that way it doesn't count
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    If you feel that this is definitely your first kiss and you're proud of yourself... then congratulations, I suppose.

Not sure what else to say really.

ReputationRep:
    get in my son!

ReputationRep:
    Such a huge achievement. Reward yourself with a cookie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by owwwww2)
    get in my son!
    No thanks, i'd rather not have sex with your son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    No thanks, i'd rather not have sex with your son.
    Oh my god :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Well of course it happened, but it's not like 'the first kiss' with a love interest/crush, so in that way it doesn't count
    Fair enough...

but a kiss is a kiss at the end of the day, so in that sense it was his first kiss.

ReputationRep:
    The first time i went clubbing i also got off with a girl in the club. Fun isn't it!?

ReputationRep:
    Who cares if she's fat, as long as she's human!

(Original post by Read Only)
    Typical night out with the lads, the plan was go to a house party and get pissed up. I got absolutely mortal and ended up kissing a friend. Here's what I'm sceptical the girl who I kissed wasn't the skinniest of girls and the lads dishing out the banter to me, you know how it goes.

But I don't even remember the kiss cause I was that drunk.
    You must be so proud. Here, take this peanut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    You must be so proud. Here, take this peanut.
    Honestly I ain't proud to be honest haha, I get terrorised at college hahaha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.