Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am wondering how to meet girls, I am deaf in my right ear and hard if hearing in my left, I hate going to bars and clubs because of this as I can't hear what people are saying. All the socials to meet new people revolve around bars what do I do.

I have tried online dating for couple years with no luck a few dates but it never goes beyond that, I am a short, skinny, hard or hearing male with NF1

ReputationRep:
    Being deaf you have an advantage over half the men already, never take a woman by her word.

ReputationRep:
    Mŷ pēńïš īś ŵáîtîñg før ŷøū

ReputationRep:
    Ï'łł dó ŷòùr müm fâm

ReputationRep:
    Improve yourself, is their anyway you can heal your hearing issues? Go to the gym, work out, wear nice clothes.

Try approaching women, join speed dating, join various clubs like salsa classes,

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackthemac)
    I am wondering how to meet girls, I am deaf in my right ear and hard if hearing in my left, I hate going to bars and clubs because of this as I can't hear what people are saying. All the socials to meet new people revolve around bars what do I do.

I have tried online dating for couple years with no luck a few dates but it never goes beyond that, I am a short, skinny, hard or hearing male with NF1
    I am simillar in the regards that i am also hard of hearing. My left ear is better than my right ear
    If clubbing/going to bars isnt for you (it isnt my cupoftea) you can possibly try meeting people at your uni/work and do hobbies you enjoy and you will meet people who are kind and considerate and best of all push pass the disability and be yourself,dont try and be someone you are not.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.