Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm looking at booking my first year accommodation for uni, and i've been really interested by the student flats such as in Firhill Court, Kelvin Court or Thurso St etc, does anyone know what these accommodations are like for first years, and how many usually live there?
    •  Official Rep

     Official Rep
    Hi Amyliz97

    The University of Glasgow has accommodation exclusively for 1st year undergraduate students who are doing a course at UofG, it's a great option to meet and live with other students who'll be going to the same Uni as you!

    We offer a variety of accommodation, from shared to ensuite rooms, self-catered and catered accommodation, and most of the sites are within walking distance to Gilmorehill Campus.

    These are the residences we offer to 1st year undergraduate students:

    Cairncross House
    Kelvinhaugh Gate
    Murano Street Student Village
    Queen Margaret Residences
    Student Apartments
    Winton Drive
    Wolfson Hall

    Click on the links to check more information and videos of the sites

    Let me know if you have any questions about our residences.


    Accommodation Services
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.