Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BREAKING NEWS : 6 people dead in shoot out in US Watch

ReputationRep:
    Sorry lads for the title , this should not be considered as news anymore

There are early reports at least six people have been killed in a string of shootings in the US state of Michigan.

CNN reports the six victims were fatally shot by a man driving and randomly shooting people in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.

Kalamazoo Undersheriff Paul Matyas told CNN a total of nine people were shot during the attack.

Local media said four people have been shot at a restaurant and two killed at a car dealership.

The attacks are being linked to an earlier shooting at a parking lot, which left one woman seriously injured according to online reports.

Police are currently looking for the suspect.

The suspect is believed to be a white man in his 50s who was driving in a blue Chevy HHR according to a local CBS station.

More in link below

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/...ootings-in-us/

ReputationRep:
    I probably should leave the country out in the title and let people guess which country is it.

ReputationRep:
    Was the culprit white?

ReputationRep:
    Breaking? It happens every day, predictable like clockwork.

It does make my LiveLeak perusing more interesting, though.

ReputationRep:
    And yet they want more guns *sigh*.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whats new...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    Sorry lads for the title , this should not be considered as news anymore

There are early reports at least six people have been killed in a string of shootings in the US state of Michigan.

CNN reports the six victims were fatally shot by a man driving and randomly shooting people in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.

Kalamazoo Undersheriff Paul Matyas told CNN a total of nine people were shot during the attack.

Local media said four people have been shot at a restaurant and two killed at a car dealership.

The attacks are being linked to an earlier shooting at a parking lot, which left one woman seriously injured according to online reports.

Police are currently looking for the suspect.

The suspect is believed to be a white man in his 50s who was driving in a blue Chevy HHR according to a local CBS station.

More in link below

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/...ootings-in-us/
    Ahhh so the suspect will be mentally unstable rather than a terrorist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ekno)
    Ahhh so the suspect will be mentally unstable rather than a terrorist
    Muslim gunner --> Terrorist

Anyone else --> Mentally unstable

It's as though Muslim gunners can't be mentally unstable smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    Muslim gunner --> Terrorist

Anyone else --> Mentally unstable

It's as though Muslim gunners can't be mentally unstable smh
    exactly, if it was a Muslim who was mentally unstable, the news would still try and twist it into a way where they have some hidden agenda

ReputationRep:
    Gunman was a Uber driver.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ekno)
    exactly, if it was a Muslim who was mentally unstable, the news would still try and twist it into a way where they have some hidden agenda
    Most muslims that do going on killing sprees do it based on islam do they not.

Where as most other killers do so for different reasons.

If a white christain went and started killing people based on christanity then he would be called a terrorist as well wouldn't he?

ReputationRep:
    I probably should leave the country out in the title and let people guess which country is it.
    It's also most likely a white male if it is a random non gang affiliated shoot out.

I'm just surprised it's not Chicago.

ReputationRep:
    this should not be considered as news anymore
    Came here to say this.

It's sad but not particularly surprising. Nor is anything is going to happen as a result of it.

ReputationRep:
    For all you know the white guy was Muslim and this was a terrorist attack.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The day TSR people actually genuinely care for the people who were killed and try to proffer solutions to the problem is the day I'll admit I've seen everything.

Why does the race of the shooter matter? Why is everyone making this into a race thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    The day TSR people actually genuinely care for the people who were killed and try to proffer solutions to the problem is the day I'll admit I've seen everything?

Why does the race of the shooter matter? Why is everyone making this out into a race thing?
    It's just typical TSR tbh.

I just saw a thread titled "should we kill the rich?" :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ekno)
    In the major shooting involving Muslims they have done it for religious reasons making them terrorists.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vego1)
    Most muslims that do going on killing sprees do it based on islam do they not.

Where as most other killers do so for different reasons.

If a white christain went and started killing people based on christanity then he would be called a terrorist as well wouldn't he?
    but would the news report it as a terrorist attack by a white christian who killed based on a religious agenda, I highly doubt it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    In the major shooting involving Muslims they have done it for religious reasons making them terrorists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    but an american shooting people because they have access to guns doesn't make them terrorists?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ekno)
    but an american shooting people because they have access to guns doesn't make them terrorists?
    No, it needs to be politically or religiously motivated. Don't use a word if you don't know what it means.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.