The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Theory time!

You visit the threads and posts you want to visit. You'll meet people both male and female whom are also interested in that post and the subject matter. At the same time there's little prejudice behind a keyboard, no drunk violence or pitiful attempts to always get the better of each other. If only real life was more like TSR, It'd be a happier place :p:

"If TSR did societies, they'd properly be the best society in the world."

Back to the subject! Don't give up trouble! There are plenty of gits out there, both male AND female, but soon you'll walk around a corner, bump into some one and think...wow.
It's a fact (my fact) that all guys are *******s (except some:smile: )
But they are so ****ing attractive that they know they can get away with anything. Plus we can't blame males for their crap behaviour and ways, it's just built in. Sure they'll **** you round, screw with you, hurt you and whatever, but that's just part of the journey until you find a nice one. Don't give up. Just learn to play the game as good as them.:wink:
Reply 22
blackswan
But they are so ****ing attractive that they know they can get away with anything.

Some of us are more than just eye-candy, you know...

:p:
Reply 23
flying the flag for the good guys!
Reply 24
i am. but im taken. :smile:
Reply 25
danni_bella
I find that the guys on TSR are in general much better presented, educated and in general nicer than in real life :confused: Why?? :hmmm:

You live in Australia, right?

Question answered. :wink:
blackswan
It's a fact (my fact) that all guys are *******s (except some:smile: )
Then why say all
Ferrus
You live in Australia, right?

Question answered. :wink:

haha good point.
Reply 28
I confirm that as a man and not to mention an Australian man, that I am the most vile of creatures that plod the earth.:rolleyes:
Reply 29
herecomestrouble
ive lost all faith in men... please reassure me, someone, that there are still SOME decent men out there!

:wavey:
Reply 30
herecomestrouble
ive lost all faith in men... please reassure me, someone, that there are still SOME decent men out there!

Hi! I'm Mr. Right (but you can call me by my first name Dan). I heard you were looking for me?
Reply 31
this thread was lost before it was even made...
There are some good guys, but not many.
Women :smile:
Reply 34
Sausage

Like a foetus with genes that make it stillborn.
Reply 35
Ferrus
Like a foetus with genes that make it stillborn.

exactly like that
Reply 36
Sausage
exactly like that

women....
Reply 37
Sausage
exactly like that

Well not exactly, this thread was less funny than that.
Reply 38
it was exactly to me :frown:
Reply 39
Sausage

Ha, true, but I'm not giving up on the subject because of the large majority of crotch-driven men giving the entire sex a pretty much untouchable reputation :rolleyes: The discussion continues...

Latest