The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
gRaDiUs
so does this mean u will drink from the furry cup from now on?

Hmm another guy who will claim that HOT *girl* love is not a turn-on:s-smilie:

Then again is he a *player*?
afcwill
Yeh I agree Chlo but I reckon that it is something that doesnt happen as much nowadays which is a shame. Its strange how if you look back 80 years you will see an attitude where women were treated with much more respect than now! Like when a gent would raise his hat everytime he saw a lady. can you imagine a chav doing that?!?!?!? Im not saying we should go back to that but it just highlights how things were and how they are now! Oh well I dont have a bowler hat so Ill just have to keep holding those doors open, haha.

It's not strange, at all; it's because women were then seen as weak and feeble, and shrouded in cotton wool, by blokes. Somewhere along the way, men realised that women weren't weak and feeble; and somewhere along the way, a smaller percentage of blokes even realised that this meant that women didn't needed doors held open for them, or to be paid for.

At any rate: raising one's hat, upon seeing a woman? What in the name of Greek buggery? By all means keep treating women well, but real respect and care is to be illustrated through acts of love and affection; not through materialism, placing women on a pedestal and acting as if they're more/less than equal to men.
Reply 82
Connemara
Hmm another guy who will claim that HOT *girl* love is not a turn-on:s-smilie:

what the **** have you been smoking? that is without doubt, the hottest thing ever!
Reply 83
Yoda believes she was being sarcastic.
Reply 84
I believe men suck :p:
About as much as women suck.
Reply 86
dyslexic_banana
About as much as women suck.

Recent studies have shown that a higher percent of women suck dick.
Reply 87
dyslexic_banana
It's not strange, at all; it's because women were then seen as weak and feeble, and shrouded in cotton wool, by blokes. Somewhere along the way, men realised that women weren't weak and feeble; and somewhere along the way, a smaller percentage of blokes even realised that this meant that women didn't needed doors held open for them, or to be paid for.

At any rate: raising one's hat, upon seeing a woman? What in the name of Greek buggery? By all means keep treating women well, but real respect and care is to be illustrated through acts of love and affection; not through materialism, placing women on a pedestal and acting as if they're more/less than equal to men.

No offence but I really dont agree with that. Women werent seen as weak or feeble, they were given much more respect for the role that they played in society and in the home too rather than how men percieved them to be, and I like that. Attitudes certainly have changed since then!!! Ladies dont need doors opening for them but its just once less thing that the lady doesnt need to do! I like the old gentlemanly attitude of the last millenuim!! The raising the hat comment was simply a matter of courtesy rather than anything else, I certainly wouldnt call it materialism!! In my eyes women and men are equal Im sure you feel the same too. My post was to highlight more the lack of gentlemanly culture in todays society, I mean last week a girl who I knew was spat at in the face by a bloke, Im not saying that this wouldnt have happened say 80 years ago but I can safely say it was much more less likely to occur!!! However just to add my opinion to this, in my eyes, I will always act gentlemanly even towards other people regardless of whether their male/female it was how I was brought up and im extremely proud of it.
Reply 88
gRaDiUs
what the **** have you been smoking? that is without doubt, the hottest thing ever!

You may think that, I couldn't possibly comment...personally the thought of HOT raunchy *girl* sex between two HOT girls is er a little :lollypop: and :hubba: So there.............
Reply 89
All men are great on the internet!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:s
Ferrus
You live in Australia, right?

Question answered. :wink:

Aussie guys are in general hotter though :wink:

But TSR people are often nicer in personality. Esp the girls :biggrin:
I don't think all men are horrible.
In fact, I know some nice ones myself :smile:

However,

There are some b****rds out there, but they're usually pretty visible.

Don't give up though - you're bound 2 meet a nice guy eventually.

But yeah, people in general are nicer on the internet :biggrin:

It would be very nice if life was like that.

Debz xxx
:hubba:
Dog Observing Flea
:hubba:
You must be blind :rofl:
Sausage
I believe men suck :p:

I wish more women would suck... No? :frown:

<exits Chat>
The_Myth Leader
I wish more women would suck... No? :frown:

<exits Chat>

you're not HEPING restore my faith in men but just confirming the idea that they only want us for one thing :puppyeyes:

i feel worthless....:bawling:
herecomestrouble
you're not HEPING restore my faith in men but just confirming the idea that they only want us for one thing :puppyeyes:

i feel worthless....:bawling:

Hehehe, I was only joking. :smile: Some men are jerks. Others are very romantic. Like me. If I knew you, I'd take you out to a nice little Italian, with champagne :wink: .
The_Myth Leader
Hehehe, I was only joking. :smile: Some men are jerks. Others are very romantic. Like me. If I knew you, I'd take you out to a nice little Italian, with champagne :wink: .

aw, that sounds nice.

yes please?....

Latest