The Student Room Group

The irony of Poland not wanting immigrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hussm
I think the OPs house is full of refugees in all honesty.

Can't tell if sarcastic or not...
Reply 21
People are so worried about not offending anyone and doing the politically correct thing that they're destroying their countries. Everyone loves the thought of multiculturalism until you see what happens when they live in your country.
I mean there are Islamic sects in London that are literally trying to impose sharia law
Reply 22
Original post by ivy.98
People are so worried about not offending anyone and doing the politically correct thing that they're destroying their countries. Everyone loves the thought of multiculturalism until you see what happens when they live in your country.
I mean there are Islamic sects in London that are literally trying to impose sharia law

Yes I'm sure they're marching on parliament right now as we speak
Reply 23
Original post by ivy.98

Watch out Michael Gove
Reply 24
Original post by Doug Stamper
This comes from the Daily Express, the UK's most biased, right-wing, pro UKIP, pro Putin newspaper.

Please get this cancer off my screen.

The most biased paper is the Guardian actually, they are so left that it is beyond reason to even debate with them.
Original post by Xysoo
Discuss.
see below

Original post by a noble chance
Poland
Romania
Lithuania
Ireland
Jamaica
India
Somalia

lol Ireland.
lel

Original post by Reue
I wonder what type of people commonly from Ireland those could be..
Glad others are aware...

Original post by Free Kurdistan
It doesn't really make sense unless you account for the population.

Loads of people shut down discussions around things like Rotherham by stamping their feet and asserting that British people commit the most sex crime

Exactly...The Poles and Irish make up the top three minority populations in London..if anything its the other countries down the list youd want to be worried about
Why should they let anyone in? Everyone can see the problems the crisis has caused throughout every other European country. Kudos for Poland for actually giving a crap about itself and its people.
If you want to give a number that actually means anything, count the crimes committed by, say, Poles and then divide that number over the total polish population (or London's total polish pop). I.e. crime per capita.

Total no. of crimes means nothing (the number for White Britons would be x50 times the Polish one).

Also, search for number of poles convicted not accused. Plenty of people get accused of crimes they did not commit. Accusations mean very little and people are innocent until they're found guilty.
Reply 28
lol at all the crime apologists in this thread. If it was Jamaica or Somalia at the top of the list the response in this thread would be you all condemning them, but because Poland is a white country you stick up for them. Laughable.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Doug Stamper
This comes from the Daily Express, the UK's most biased, right-wing, pro UKIP, pro Putin newspaper.

Please get this cancer off my screen.

Don't worry, Cherub, your safe space is waiting for you.
why are there so many Lithuania criminals? They are seriously the nicest people i have seen
Original post by Xysoo
lol at all the crime apologists in this thread. If it was Jamaica or Somalia at the top of the list the response in this thread you would all be condemning them, but because Poland is a white country you stick up for them. Laughable.

What's laughable is your inability to understand that those figures don't mean anything.

Find A) convictions, not accusations and B) include total numbers of Poles, Romanians, etc in the UK.

If there were 1 billion Poles in the UK, 7000 crimes is nothing. Poles would be angels. If there were 10,000 Poles in the UK, 7,000 crimes is enormous. Poles would, in their great majority, be criminals.

You can do that instead of throwing empty accusations around.
Pole here. Proud of the crime rates, at least we're leading in something : )
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Xysoo
lol at all the crime apologists in this thread. If it was Jamaica or Somalia at the top of the list the response in this thread would be you all condemning them, but because Poland is a white country you stick up for them. Laughable.

To be fair, the Polish have probably contributed more to this country in the decade or so they've been in the EU than the entire Muslim world has to all of Europe in it's entire history (Unless of course you count Ottoman genocide, mass rape and slavery as contributions).
Reply 34
Original post by KimKallstrom
Don't worry, Cherub, your safe space is waiting for you.

Right. I'm off to watch a video of some frolicking puppies and do some colouring in. I can't handle all this hatred and lies!

Safe space me out of here!
Original post by Howard
Right. I'm off to watch a video of some frolicking puppies and do some colouring in. I can't handle all this hatred and lies!

Safe space me out of here!

I just wish there wasn't so much triggering in this world :frown:
Reply 36
Original post by KimKallstrom
I just wish there wasn't so much triggering in this world :frown:

When I feel threatened and want to shut out the lies I just cuddle up with my blankie and feel so safe and warm.

You have failed to indicate that these are members of the Polish Mafia. Of course members of the Mafia are criminals...
I once again point out the racism you are cleverly trying to hide.
Reply 39
Original post by TheArtofProtest
I find your attempt to demonize refugees and their champions outrageously shocking.

The fact that you think that someone would only support the refugees if they have not been robbed or raped by them is to express irrational backwards like thinking.

Oo
so following this, if your mother had been gang-raped by a bunch of muslim immigrants or maybe some hypothetical daughter by a grooming gang(a la the ones in sweden et al). You'd still be all up for taking as many as possible?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending