The Student Room Group

History OCR B

Hi guys,
Does anyone have really old past papers for History OCR B Paper 1 with Germany like around 2003-2006? I want to practise the sources :smile:. If you do, could you please send them ? Thanks in advance:smile::smile:
Reply 1
www.revisegcsehistory.co.uk I found all the past papers I think he's got them going back at least 10 years.
Reply 2
Original post by croftie4
www.revisegcsehistory.co.uk I found all the past papers I think he's got them going back at least 10 years.

Thanks for this :biggrin: Is there any way that I don't have to pay for them?
I'm interested in this too.

How are you finding OCR B History? What part of international relations are you studying? 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by yepthatsme
I'm interested in this too.

How are you finding OCR B History? What part of international relations are you studying? 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there :smile:
History is such a struggle lol! Its alright really but I absolutely hate sources! I'm doing cold war and Germany ... What about you? :smile:
Original post by leopard923
Hi there :smile:
History is such a struggle lol! Its alright really but I absolutely hate sources! I'm doing cold war and Germany ... What about you? :smile:

Yep exactly the same! Love Vietnam because it's easiest but hate Nazi Germany. Hate paper 2 as well ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by yepthatsme
Yep exactly the same! Love Vietnam because it's easiest but hate Nazi Germany. Hate paper 2 as well ;(

I love Cuba the most lol :tongue: and yeah there is so much to learn for Nazi Germany. My class is so behind for paper 2 we have just started it ! Where abouts are you in the course???
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest