Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am still debating upon my subjects, however which uni - from experience, perhaps? - is better?
    I live in Manchester so perhaps at MAN MET would seem as an easier option, however, it seems that DURHAM is better?
    I'm considering studying psychology and/or mathematics...
    let me know what you think?

ReputationRep:
    Durham used to be a poly, enough said.

ReputationRep:
    You're trolling right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    You're trolling right?
    me? I'm genuinely interested? which one is worth going to...

ReputationRep:
    u gotta be kidding

Durham >>>>>> Man Met

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjxrocks)
    me? I'm genuinely interested? which one is worth going to...
    Durham. Their offer is AAA for Psychology Why don't you consider going University of Manchester as you live in Manchester? Manchester University is amazing and is part of the russell group along with Durham!

It's your decision, choose what's best for you and not what others think At the end of the day, its your career and life and you decide what goes on!

ReputationRep:
    What would you prefer, getting a job in psychology or go on the dole? I think you can figure out which uni means what.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonadeAspire)
    Durham. Their offer is AAA for Psychology Why don't you consider going University of Manchester as you live in Manchester? Manchester University is amazing and is part of the russell group along with Durham!

It's your decision, choose what's best for you and not what others think At the end of the day, its your career and life and you decide what goes on!

I absolutely agree. I simply just cannot decide however, that's why i'm asking for input.
    Manchester seems like an easier option, but isn't Durham way better?
    All I'm asking is for another opinion - pov, I guess?

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely agree. I simply just cannot decide however, that's why i'm asking for input.
    Manchester seems like an easier option, but isn't Durham way better?
    All I'm asking is for another opinion - pov, I guess?
    I personally believe Durham is the best! I want to study Psychology too but I'm wanting to go to Manchester though I did want to go Durham but changed my mind. Manchester on the other hand has an great reputation and their psychology department seems interesting Again, just look into both universities and research on the courses you want to study and which ever one gets you feeling confident and happy about, go for that one :P

Just go to Salford lol

ReputationRep:
    Durham starter kit:

ReputationRep:
    et voilà

Take my advice, you will marry well

ReputationRep:
    I am still debating upon my subjects, however which uni - from experience, perhaps? - is better?
    I live in Manchester so perhaps at MAN MET would seem as an easier option, however, it seems that DURHAM is better?
    MAN MET means you will MEET lots of MEN, which is good, whereas DUR HAM just means you eat sliced pig whilst grunting. However, the only university with the blessing of God is LEEDS TRINITY, so that is really the best choice.

ReputationRep:
    Durham university

ReputationRep:
    Surely this should be a debate between MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY and Durham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Just go to Salford lol
    Is Salford even a good university? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Surely this should be a debate between MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY and Durham?
    Which would you choose between the two? Manchester or Durham?

ReputationRep:
    Defy Man Met if you want a life on the dole - so no brainer really1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonadeAspire)
    Which would you choose between the two? Manchester or Durham?
    Not sure how good each University is for the course the OP wants to do but from personal bias I would say Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Not sure how good each University is for the course the OP wants to do but from personal bias I would say Manchester.
    I want to study Manchester but I would agree that Manchester is better

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.