Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If anyone knows of anywhere in Surrey/Hampshire or within this area that offers good work experience for a student hoping to apply to med - please let me know!!!

I have called so many numbers and they all say because of patient confidentially, I can't do it even though I know people that have done it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 32908)
    If anyone knows of anywhere in Surrey/Hampshire or within this area that offers good work experience for a student hoping to apply to med - please let me know!!!

I have called so many numbers and they all say because of patient confidentially, I can't do it even though I know people that have done it!!
    Work experience is a hell lot of work to organise. I remembered calling, posting and emailing to many hospitals, care homes etc for work experience. You just have to be lucky sometimes, one or two is all you would really need. Also, ask around. Talk to your school's career advisors and teachers for recommendations.

ReputationRep:
    Instead of saying you want work experience, say you want to volunteer.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.