Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, name is Sam and I just made Kent my firm for BEng Computer Systems Engineering! So so excited for Uni now!

Was just wondering if there are any other fellow Computer Systems Engineering applicants or even students currently studying the course now who would like to say hi.

Have a great day guys!

ReputationRep:
    I made Sheffield Hallam my firm. I am doing Computer Systems engineering too. I want to know more about the course and the graduate careers.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Haven't made a decision yet but I will most likely be doing Computer Systems Engineering too, went to the applicant day last wednesday I was very pleased, wondering about accomodation now, which do you think is the best place to be? I want something not too expensive but not awful, midrange.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I will be starting electronic engineering at kent this September, this is a very similar course to computer systems engineering with just a few differing modules.

ReputationRep:
    In another life I'd have liked to do this course, but I'm down for Computer Science atm.

But good luck to all of you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.