Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I was wandering anyone studying Architecture at Kent could say if it is good or not and how much Art influence is there within the course? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Collinsino)
    Hi,
    I was wandering anyone studying Architecture at Kent could say if it is good or not and how much Art influence is there within the course? Thank you

I have a friend on the course. He's happy with it. I think there's a fair bit. They went to a site in Barcelona last year and did a project on it. Looks like fun and sounds like a solid course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summertime99)
    I have a friend on the course. He's happy with it. I think there's a fair bit. They went to a site in Barcelona last year and did a project on it. Looks like fun and sounds like a solid course
    Ah cool! Thank you

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.