The Student Room Group

Does anyone miss being a child again?

Just doing revision and homework and just came to my mind.

any thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

yes, i miss having my mum make me pasta bake and chocolate cake, now i eat takeaway everyday at uni
Reply 2
I get nostalgic, but I wouldn't do it again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every day.
Never ever
All the timeeeee, life was so easy :s-smilie:
Do I miss being a child again? Bit of a loaded question there, pal. Presumes I previously missed being a child.
Yeah :innocent:
i miss it too much, bearing adult responsibilities are too hard, so since i couldnt stop my body growing up i decided to stop my mind from growing up. The result? polymorphic depression disorder f23
want to go back to 2009 - good times :biggrin:
I dont miss it at all, i was quite happy to turn 18
I don't really miss being a kid but I do miss the good health I had as a kid. I took it for granted. It went downhill as soon as I became a teen and then an adult.
I miss being a child as it was one of the least stressful times of your life. But has anyone who is missing being a child tried regressing back to a time when life was stress free like letting their inner child out every now and then or writing themselves in the child role every now and then
Oh yes, definitely. Best years of my life. :hide: :emo:
It does make me feel a little sad that I'll never get to be a child again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I miss being happy
No bc I am a child. :bubbles:
I miss Year 7-9; it was no work and 24/7 PS3. After that Year 10 sort of sucked.
But I know for sure I'll never ever miss this shitty year of my life.
Nah. I'm happy I grew up in the pre-Internet era.
I do.
Only certain parts.

Quick Reply

Latest