Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I got an offer for this course and I have a few concerns about the 3rd year, the one I will do abroad. Do I have to pay the Fee at the university or the Tuition Fee Loan will cover it for me ? Will accommodation be provided ?
    Did any of you a year abroad at this course?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by bibimuresan)
    So I got an offer for this course and I have a few concerns about the 3rd year, the one I will do abroad. Do I have to pay the Fee at the university or the Tuition Fee Loan will cover it for me ? Will accommodation be provided ?
    Did any of you a year abroad at this course?
    The cost of a year abroad may vary depending on where you study, for example we have partner universities in North America, Australasia, Asia, Europe and Latin America. The destinations you can choose between will depend on which course and school of study you are attending. Information about our partner universities can be found here: https://www.uea.ac.uk/study/study-abroad/outgoing/study

You will need to budget for accommodation, food, travel and other living costs. However, students pay no fees to their host university and pay a reduced fee to UEA for their year abroad. Currently this means they pay £1350 rather than £9000 for that year. Financial help is also available to students such as the Travel Grant which may pay some of your travel expenses. This is available to students who are eligible for student finance that depends on your household income eg. Maintenance Loan or Maintenance Grant.

You're most welcome to speak to the Study Abroad office about your options - [email protected]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.