Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I'm looking for someone who is in the second year of this course. My question is in regards to specialising in that year. Are musical theatre and community theatre the only "subjects" you can specialise in that are to with theatre? I am not a musical theatre person and I was wondering if there are any more routes I can go down other than community theatre? Thank you for any replies
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 21, 2016
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.