Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Confirmed: Boris backs Brexit watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    News just in.

Boris backs Brexit!

This is great for the leave campaign, another great figurehead. It restores my beliefs of him, that he is strong to his beliefs, and not going to give into Cameron based on promotion!

Roll on the removal from the European dictatorship!

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    GG dictatorship, bring back democracy!

ReputationRep:
    Just as I was falling out of love him... I still think the other side will win but it is a shot in the arm for us.

ReputationRep:
    The question is whether he really wants out or couldn't bear Gove stealing his thunder.

ReputationRep:
    Translation: Boris backs Boris Johnson to be the next Prime Minister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordMallard)
    Translation: Boris backs Boris Johnson to be the next Prime Minister
    Exactly. It's ironic how much people are discussing how "principled" Gove and Boris are for this. It's nothing more than pandering, and clearly it's working. They couldn't be any less principled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    Exactly. It's ironic how much people are discussing how "principled" Gove and Boris are for this. It's nothing more than pandering, and clearly it's working. They couldn't be any less principled.
    I think Gove's stance is principled, but Boris Johnson's isn't.

ReputationRep:
    I disagree.

He really is looking out for the greater good and people of Britain.

ReputationRep:
    Yet again, Johnson has shown himself to be an unprincipled opportunist. His decision also shows how chronically poor the Tory leadership of the country is and how much they place their own in-fighting and private ideology ahead of the interests of the majority of the people.

Up till now, he's always been for staying in the EU and for reforming it. Speaking about his decision tonight, he says he still want a reformed EU! You really couldn't make it up. He wants to reform it but he wants to leave. He wants to stay but he's sadly got to go. He supports David Cameron but he doesn't.

The word 'slippery' was pretty much invented to describe Alexander Boris de Pffefel Johnson. His sole motivation here is to damage Dave, whom he loathes and it has nothing, nothing to do with Europe, the position of the UK or any other serious thing. Seriously, what an oaf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Yet again, Johnson has shown himself to be an unprincipled opportunist. His decision also shows how chronically poor the Tory leadership of the country is and how much they place their own in-fighting and private ideology ahead of the interests of the majority of the people.

Up till now, he's always been for staying in the EU and for reforming it. Speaking about his decision tonight, he says he still want a reformed EU! You really couldn't make it up. He wants to reform it but he wants to leave. He wants to stay but he's sadly got to go. He supports David Cameron but he doesn't.

The word 'slippery' was pretty much invented to describe Alexander Boris de Pffefel Johnson. His sole motivation here is to damage Dave, whom he loathes and it has nothing, nothing to do with Europe, the position of the UK or any other serious thing. Seriously, what an oaf.
    And the most infuriating part is that the tories are allowed to do all this with no political repercussions due to the state of the Labour party.

It's nothing but opportunism by Boris, you can bet your bottom dollar he'd have switched sides if Cameron wanted out.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.