Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone considering going to leeds college of art?
    Ive been offered a place for fashion photography

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camisha maduro)
    Anyone considering going to leeds college of art?
    Ive been offered a place for fashion photography
    Yeah, I'm considering it for Fine art (not that I've been offered a place yet - but I think the interview went quite well) Just trying to work out whether the college is linked to like Leeds uni... Just think they might more stuff going on like sports and societys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose2020)
    Yeah, I'm considering it for Fine art (not that I've been offered a place yet - but I think the interview went quite well) Just trying to work out whether the college is linked to like Leeds uni... Just think they might more stuff going on like sports and societys?
    Aww thats great, well good luck! And yeah I'm quite interested in that too.. what did you think of the uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by camisha maduro)
    Aww thats great, well good luck! And yeah I'm quite interested in that too.. what did you think of the uni?
    Thaaanks! The uni has incredible facilities plus its well ranked and has a really impressive list of past students (Damien Hirst) But, it does really worry me that I might suffocate in a cocoon of art... What did you think?

ReputationRep:
    Same, I can't seem to find if it is part of the uni but I know if we go there we can join societies that are run by the uni! Also I think this is my favourite and I have received an offer 😊 Also I was worried about just being around art but the accommodation isn't just art people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisi22)
    Same, I can't seem to find if it is part of the uni but I know if we go there we can join societies that are run by the uni! Also I think this is my favourite and I have received an offer 😊 Also I was worried about just being around art but the accommodation isn't just art people!
    Ahhh okay you are literally saving my life - I thought of all these questions after I went to my interview! This makes LCofA so much more appealing! Hopefully I'll be joining you

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh okay you are literally saving my life - I thought of all these questions after I went to my interview! This makes LCofA so much more appealing! Hopefully I'll be joining you
    I hope you hear soon! Let me know

ReputationRep:
    I hope you hear soon! Let me know
    Just thought I'd let you guys know I got an unconditional LofC - wooooop! Guess I better start looking in to accommodation now!

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd let you guys know I got an unconditional LofC - wooooop! Guess I better start looking in to accommodation now!
    Same 😂 Well done! I guess I will be seeing you next year then! Also where are you looking at for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Same 😂 Well done! I guess I will be seeing you next year then! Also where are you looking at for accommodation?
    Yeah, guess so! Not sure - I'm currently looking in to Liberty Park vs. Carlton Hill- Did you go visit any?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, guess so! Not sure - I'm currently looking in to Liberty Park vs. Carlton Hill- Did you go visit any?
    No I haven't but I like Liberty park! So I think I will chose there but I can't accept my offer yet, because I still have and interview and haven't heard from another one! But I'm pretty sure I want to go to Leeds Have you accepted?

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't but I like Liberty park! So I think I will chose there but I can't accept my offer yet, because I still have and interview and haven't heard from another one! But I'm pretty sure I want to go to Leeds Have you accepted?
    Really regretting not having seen it - so hard to get a good idea of it online! Nope, I'm still waiting for replies from another two - but I'm pretty sure about Leeds

ReputationRep:
    Really regretting not having seen it - so hard to get a good idea of it online! Nope, I'm still waiting for replies from another two - but I'm pretty sure about Leeds
    Same but for Liberty park you can book a private booking but that does mean you have to travel to Leeds 😂

ReputationRep:
    Same but for Liberty park you can book a private booking but that does mean you have to travel to Leeds 😂
    Yeah feel like its unlikely :/ took like 6 hours to get there for my interview! Libert park has en suite and stuff right?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah feel like its unlikely :/ took like 6 hours to get there for my interview! Libert park has en suite and stuff right?
    Yeah it took me four so I don't think I will 😂 And yeah it has unsuite and then double bed. It looks nice https://www.libertyliving.co.uk/stud...activeTabId=12. Also do you mind if I ask where else you applied?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it took me four so I don't think I will 😂 And yeah it has unsuite and then double bed. It looks nice https://www.libertyliving.co.uk/stud...activeTabId=12. Also do you mind if I ask where else you applied?
    Wooow - I've read the bathrooms are tiny.. but that wouldn't bother me at all- as I've anticipated sharing! ahah I don't mind - I applied to Bournemouth, Winchester, Leeds college of Art and then on a bit of a whim applied to CSM and Newcastle! You?

ReputationRep:
    Wooow - I've read the bathrooms are tiny.. but that wouldn't bother me at all- as I've anticipated sharing! ahah I don't mind - I applied to Bournemouth, Winchester, Leeds college of Art and then on a bit of a whim applied to CSM and Newcastle! You?
    Yeah I don't mind about the bathrooms as on average the size of the rooms are quite big! And yeah I applied to LCoA, Wimbledon, Edinburgh and then Slade and Chelsea, ( slade on a massive whim 😂)

ReputationRep:
    did you guys end of choosing accommodation ? just accepted my offer from lca but now stuck on accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydialk)
    did you guys end of choosing accommodation ? just accepted my offer from lca but now stuck on accommodation
    Not yet, I'm still waiting for one offer but I'm really stuck too! I was thinking Liberty park or the sky plaza

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lydialk)
    I haven't accepted yet - still just waiting on one more uni... feeling like I might just give up on them soon! Yeahh is sky plaza also offered through the uni?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.