Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Avatars - 50 x 50 pixels - ANY WEBSITES?

Where can I get a good animation avatar, thats 50 pixels, as the ones I find are too large. Ive tried google, had no luck.
    Thanx!

ReputationRep:
    why don't you get a picture and crop it to 50x50 using paintshop pro or something. but no i don;t know any websites with 50x50avatars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    why don't you get a picture and crop it to 50x50 using paintshop pro or something. but no i don;t know any websites with 50x50avatars

ReputationRep:
    My website has 50x50 avatars. So does Infinity's, last time I checked.

ReputationRep:
    If you look hard enough on http://www.animationfactory.com/ I think there are some free avatars...but I'm not sure if they are 50x50. If you have a cool piece of software you might be able to make your own.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.avatarity.com/

ReputationRep:
    thanx!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Avatars - 50 x 50 pixels - ANY WEBSITES?

Where can I get a good animation avatar, thats 50 pixels, as the ones I find are too large. Ive tried google, had no luck.
    Thanx!
    google

ReputationRep:
    My sites got some avatars. Not that they are much good though, and the site is awful, but...

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.