Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've booked my accomadation at PPQ for September and there are a few questions I have that I can't find the answer to anywhere else. So.

Do the beds have storage underneath?

Are you allowed mini fridges in your room?

As well as the WiFi, is there an ethernet port anywhere in the room? (I like to use a wired connection for my PS4 if possible)

What is the allocated kitchen storage (Cupoards/Draws/Fridge/Freezer) for each person and any other storage?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DuddPineapple)
    I've booked my accomadation at PPQ for September and there are a few questions I have that I can't find the answer to anywhere else. So.

Do the beds have storage underneath?

Are you allowed mini fridges in your room?

As well as the WiFi, is there an ethernet port anywhere in the room? (I like to use a wired connection for my PS4 if possible)

What is the allocated kitchen storage (Cupoards/Draws/Fridge/Freezer) for each person and any other storage?

Thanks.
    Hi I've just finished my first year and I stayed at PPQ so I can answer these

Yes the bed has storage. the mattress lifts up and there are 2 doors you lift up to get to it.
    No you aren't allowed a mini fridge but they will only know you have one when room inspections are done (we had 2 bedroom inspections).
    Yes there is a port at the desk.
    Lastly, it depends on the amount of people in the flat. If it's a 5 person then it will be quite restricted to one cupboard per person and one shelf in the fridge and freezer each. But if it's 6+ then there will be loads of storage. I was in a 6 bed and we had 14 cupboards all together and an island with drawers in.

Good luck for september!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks alot. I've found a lot of things out on the various facebook groups but nobody has been able to answer these specific questions yet, so thanks for taking the time I've seen alot of people are taking a mini fridge, but I'm unsure. I could always just unplug it when inspections are due and use it for extra storage I suppose. I'm in a 5 person flat, so hopefully there will be enough room.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.