Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You know those perfect people... Watch

...who are literally blessed in every possible way?

They're crazily good looking, have a perfect academic record, talented at another whole other load like sports, drama, music etc etc, and come from nice families and backgrounds...

And just being in their presence makes you feel really insecure

:sad:

Does anyone else know of a perfect person?

*perfect as in what I've defined above

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)

They're crazily good looking, have a perfect academic record, talented at another whole other load like sports, drama, music etc etc, and come from nice families and backgrounds...

Grass is always greener on the other side. I get what you mean, but it's a matter of perspective.

ReputationRep:
    Yet to meet one.

ReputationRep:
    Perfect people are just better at hiding the problems in their lives. Or worse, don't realise they have them.

ReputationRep:
    Literally most of my friends and acquaintances. I look like a potato next to them lol.

ReputationRep:

Yeah I do know someone like that. :console:

ReputationRep:
    you now that person who doesnt even revise and get A's and you spend your whole day revising and get C's

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

I've known many people who I look at and think wow they've really got their lives together, but then ''behind their closed doors'' its a different story haha.

(Original post by Student403)
    Perfect people are just better at hiding the problems in their lives. Or worse, don't realise they have them.
    I guess so lol. But you look at them and think 'what problems could they possibly have?'
    They've got perfect social lives and are all in relationships, with other perfect people

(Original post by monstergirl)
    Literally most of my friends and acquaintances. I look like a potato next to them lol.
    I know the feeling haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayyylmaoo)
    Grass is always greener on the other side. I get what you mean, but it's a matter of perspective.
    Indeed, I find that grass skirts really do suit me.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3897511

ReputationRep:
    This might not be the best coping mechanism for you, but I always imagine they're really aggressively flatulent. Works for me.

ReputationRep:
    I guess so lol. But you look at them and think 'what problems could they possibly have?'
    They've got perfect social lives and are all in relationships, with other perfect people

I know the feeling haha
    I've known someone like that for years. One day, I found out her mum had cancer

(Original post by Axel Johann)
    Yeah I do know someone like that. :console:
    :hugs:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Nope.

I've known many people who I look at and think wow they've really got their lives together, but then ''behind their closed doors'' its a different story haha.
    These are literally 17-19 year olds who've had their lives together from the day they were born :lol:

Perfect imperfections

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    you now that person who doesnt even revise and get A's and you spend your whole day revising and get C's
    Most of the people who I know that fit this category secretely work away in their spare time and pretend not to work for fear of being labelled.

ReputationRep:
    I'm as imperfect as you can get but I think perfection is overrated

(Original post by Student403)
    I've known someone like that for years. One day, I found out she her mum had cancer
    Oh...

That's so sad to hear

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the broken type, guess I prefer the underdog.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

These are literally 17-19 year olds who've had their lives together from the day they were born :lol:
    They don't suffer any kinda emotional issues at all? Idk how well you know them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.