The Student Room Group

You know those perfect people...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Most Competitive
Such people don't exist IMO.

Can you give us an example?

I guess, Emma Watson. She went to a good uni, is a super good actress, probably super rich and has loads of sporty hobbies too. And she's so hot
Original post by mkap
no problem, not so much of a hater are u as your username suggests :wink:

no :biggrin:
Original post by vincentvangogh
I guess, Emma Watson. She went to a good uni, is a super good actress, probably super rich and has loads of sporty hobbies too. And she's so hot

shame about her haircut.

although less famous, hannah murray looks better imo and also went to an oxbridge uni
Reply 103
Original post by hater1324
no :biggrin:

do i seriously look retarded though lmao
Original post by mkap
do i seriously look retarded though lmao

nono :smile:
Original post by Josb
They turned down Oxbridge for Manchester?

I guess they're that confident :dontknow:
he's not perfect though lol

hottest ever?

I've seen so far (and come into contact with)

does he go beyond the syllabus at all or just take what's spoonfed to him?
Much beyond

does he sing well/play well/write his own stuff which is good?

Yes and yes. He's got an amazing voice too

why only mini leagues?
Can't dedicate his life to sport as a med student

who cares about his family?
His family were the ones who provided him with all that opportunity, no?

wow a driving test

Haha
(edited 8 years ago)
I do know someone like this.

His name begins with S. :tongue:
shame about her haircut.

although less famous, hannah murray looks better imo and also went to an oxbridge uni

ahh!! yeh, that's so true, I love her and she was my favourite in skins
Original post by Serine Soul
I guess they're that confident :dontknow:

I've seen so far (and come into contact with)

Much beyond

Yes and yes. He's got an amazing voice too

Can't dedicate his life to sport as a med student

His family were the ones who provided him with all that opportunity, no?

Haha

aw you makin me so jelly...wish i knew who he was so I could see what becomes of him.

Is his music famous?

Do you think he'll just end up being a doctor?
Original post by vincentvangogh

Well her naked body doesn't quite live up to the hype.

If that makes you feel any better. :wink:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
They do make me feel really insecure (I can't lie about this) because you know, no matter what, you will never know what it feels like to stand in their shoes in this life time. I saw a guy last week that met that exact description, he was STUNNING, going to Oxford to study Law this year, I've heard from someone in my English class his family are quite well off.

Basically, I felt like a peasant standing opposite him. lol.

Don't feel insecure.
Money, family or background doesn't define a person, it's what you make of yourself. Yes, Oxford is a prestige university but it's not for everyone even if they achieve the necessary grades.

Having ambition and being hardworking counts for more than the power your family name has and their success which already sets out a perfectly planned pathway in life for some people.
Think about what you do have in life and how you wouldn't have that if you were someone else. Who you are is great, focus on your goals, stay positive and work hard. The reward will come and it will be much better knowing you achieved it all by yourself.
...who are literally blessed in every possible way?

They're crazily good looking, have a perfect academic record, talented at another whole other load like sports, drama, music etc etc, and come from nice families and backgrounds...

And just being in their presence makes you feel really insecure

:sad:

Does anyone else know of a perfect person?

*perfect as in what I've defined above

Yep. A friend of mine. In this years' mocks she was in hospital before, hence couldn't revise for anything. (Didn't revise before either, both of us procrastinated really bad). Went into the exams not prepared. Buuut guess what?? Came out with mostly all A*'s. Her math skills are like woaah. Better than the people who spent since last year revising! Plus she's a talented singer/drummer/pianist. Plays like 5/6 sports. Captain of a couple sport's teams. Speaks 7 languages (fluently). Been school house captain or/and council rep since year 7. Popular, very pretty and amazingly sweet. Has a lovely family. So yeahh.
You are objectifying people.:s-smilie:
aw you makin me so jelly...wish i knew who he was so I could see what becomes of him.

Is his music famous?

Do you think he'll just end up being a doctor?

Sorta. I think he's letting go of it to focus more on his studies

Probably president of the world
Reply 114
Original post by Student403
Perfect people are just better at hiding the problems in their lives. Or worse, don't realise they have them.

damn
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
Yep. A friend of mine. In this years' mocks she was in hospital before, hence couldn't revise for anything. (Didn't revise before either, both of us procrastinated really bad). Went into the exams not prepared. Buuut guess what?? Came out with mostly all A*'s. Her math skills are like woaah. Better than the people who spent since last year revising! Plus she's a talented singer/drummer/pianist. Plays like 5/6 sports. Captain of a couple sport's teams. Speaks 7 languages (fluently). Been school house captain or/and council rep since year 7. Popular, very pretty and amazingly sweet. Has a lovely family. So yeahh.

People like that annoy me :angry: :angry: :angry:

Because I'm not them :redface:
Sorta. I think he's letting go of it to focus more on his studies

Probably president of the world

link to his music?

also i'm sure he's not that great. do you fancy him? Perhaps you're seeing him through rose-tinted spectacles
link to his music?

also i'm sure he's not that great. do you fancy him? Perhaps you're seeing him through rose-tinted spectacles

Pfft I'm not risking that online :lol:

Maybe lol
Pfft I'm not risking that online :lol:

Maybe lol

PM me his music?
People like that annoy me :angry: :angry: :angry:

Because I'm not them :redface:

I get youu:wink: But this girl is amazing. You simply cannot be pissed at her :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest