Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am really struggling to find interesting, beneficial ways to revise. Literally have no motivation. Any help would be great

ReputationRep:
    Try to be organised, make a timetable with 1 or 2 hours a day of revision. Make sure you try to attend school revision sessions too because they help a bunch. I regret not going to them more when I was in school. Also maybe Skype a friend and revise together because it makes it more interesting, personally I put sticky notes all over my room in the areas I looked the most (e.g. desk, mirror, door), but most importantly don't stress. When you're worried about it work becomes harder and then you become less productive, meaning you aren't doing work and worry more. Just chill, as long as you get English and Maths down you should get accepted at pretty much any college.

ReputationRep:
    sit in the job centre for a couple of hours that should do the trick

ReputationRep:
    REVISE

NOW!!!

OR

ReputationRep:
    Just shut down everything and take out your textbooks?

ReputationRep:
    Get a rubber band and put it around your wrist. Then, when you find yourself not revising, twang it. Hopefully you will realise at some point that you should revise.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Take a look at this http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3897511

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.