Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm very happy that I've received an unconditional offer from Anglia Ruskin university to study Film and Television Production But on the offer letter it says this:

"This offer is based on the qualifications and predicted grades listed on your application form. You are required to complete your current courses. If you decide to change your subjects or withdraw from any of them this will invalidate your offer and you must inform us of any changes so that we can issue you with an amended offer as appropriate."

I'm not dropping any of my A Levels, I'm taking 3 and predicted 320 ucas points from them, however I am dropping my EPQ (Extended Project Qualification, in which I was predicted 60 ucas points), and I'm worried that this means my unconditional is going to change. I had technically dropped my EPQ in January, before I got my offer from Anglia Ruskin, but my teachers are being very unhelpful in helping me remove it from my UCAS application :/

What do I do? Surely me losing a potential 60 points but still have 320 isn't worth me losing my unconditional over? Really need some help

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.