English Lit GCSE Modern Texts

Watch this thread
Pepsi Cola :)
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys For my English Lit GCSE I am doing Of Mice and Men (Section B of exam) and The Crucible (Section A of exam). Does anyone know if on Section A we are guaranteed to have questions on a character and a theme (and then obviously pick whatever Q we want)? I have looked at past exam papers and there always seems to be Q's on a character/theme, but just wanted to verify. Thanks!
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Anyone? 😞☹️
Kimran
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hi , Im studying the crucible too and was wandering the same question hwoever if u look a this question from 2013

Question 14 How does Miller present ideasabout witch-hunts in The Crucible? (30 marks)Question 13 ‘Oh, Elizabeth, your justicewould freeze beer!’ How does Miller present therelationship between Elizabeth and John Proctor at the beginning of Act 2, andhow does it change by the end of the play?

It is more about the themes so relationship for q13 and theme of hatred for witchcraft in q14
Rep:
(Original post by Kimran)
Hi , Im studying the crucible too and was wandering the same question hwoever if u look a this question from 2013

Question 14 How does Miller present ideasabout witch-hunts in The Crucible? (30 marks)Question 13 ‘Oh, Elizabeth, your justicewould freeze beer!’ How does Miller present therelationship between Elizabeth and John Proctor at the beginning of Act 2, andhow does it change by the end of the play?

It is more about the themes so relationship for q13 and theme of hatred for witchcraft in q14
Thanks for the reply I guess I'll just have to revise all the characters and all the themes then I wish I was doing Inspector Calls instead...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (50)
30.12%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (73)
43.98%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (41)
24.7%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.2%

Watched Threads