Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

V fest ticket help!!😊😊😊 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends are all planning to go VFEST because it's local and it's fairly local, we're going to be going to Weston Park, camping the full weekend and there will be 7/8 of us going, first of all does anyone recommend that we buy them all together or do we buy them separately, secondly how do you do the virgin media presale as my dad is with them and what are the limitation to that, and finally what days do you actually camp and sleep, is it the Friday and Saturday or the Saturday and Sunday?, thank you ☺️

Ps: please don't slate the festival were mainly going to be with each other for the experience

ReputationRep:
    Virgin media customers can pre register so that you can buy tickets tomorrow, check the virgin media website (myvirginmedia section). I don't think there are limitations, just a limited amount available probably.

The benefits of buying them all together is that if there are only a limited amount of tickets available tomorrow that some of your group might not get through and could miss out, whereas if one person gets them all you're either all there or you all don't go. The only real downside is that its a large expenditure at once and can sometimes be tricky to get paid back promptly.

Also I don't know about Weston, generally most people try and go for red camp. But they open on the friday, with acts Sat and Sun

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.