The Student Room Group

Study Hard. Play Harder. Pure motivation to ace those subjects.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BryonyG98
Thanks for the offer; I will be sure to ask if I need some help.

My first one is C1 on May 18th

Ooh good luck with that! How you finding C1 so far?
Original post by ravioliyears
Why helllooo there, I was tagged?? :tongue:

YESHH DO SEE THE MOTIVATIONAL SOCIETY!!

Hahah helloooo, loving how pumped you are!! And I checked out the thread, looks really cool I'm going to definitely post some stuff on there!
☺️
Original post by Marmalade Talks
Hahah helloooo, loving how pumped you are!! And I checked out the thread, looks really cool I'm going to definitely post some stuff on there!
☺️

Haha thanks! And please do - the more the merrier :biggrin:
I'm doing AS in maths, further maths, physics and computer science
Original post by DDSTudent
I'm doing AS in maths, further maths, physics and computer science

Oh wow, how's that going? Seems tough...
Ooh good luck with that! How you finding C1 so far?

Its fairly simple; just trying to work out the silly mistakes and I seem to struggle with transforming graphs but that is improving (:
Hi lovelies,
This is a blog dedicated to motivating each other when the grind gets tough, and well, what better way than for the people struggling in this ordeal to join forces and motivate each other. We can share words of encouragement, tips, tricks and future career goals! I'm actually really pumped to start this blog, can't wait for all of us to help each other and ace our exams whether undergrad, A Levels, IB or GCSE!!

Let's all start with a quick intro so we can be aquatinted
Current Exam Level: A Level (A2)
AS Grades: Maths (A), Chemistry (B) and English (C)
A2 aiming for: Maths (A), Chemistry (A), English(A) (fingers crossed with a few resits that's what should happen!)
Career goal: Helping people overseas (I'm really fascinated by the idea of doing something without borders. That would be super cool.)
Favourite relaxation technique: Watching arrow, the flash or limitless. Or binging on Netflix as you do. Haha

If we all do a profile like that ^ we can get to know each other quickly!
Can't wait to hear loads about you guys! 😁😁

Have a great Monday lovelies! If you need help in finding the joy and greatness in Monday', study tips or exam motivation check out my YouTube channel -Marmalade Talks
(#shameless self promo). Tell me in the comments or here, if there's anything critical you think I have missed!! Can't wait to converse with you guys!☺️

I'm going to go and do all my half term homework now, haha. Wish me luck. (Sigh. I never learn)

Love,
Marmalade. X

cn u help me with AS chem?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swwet aish

Posted from TSR Mobile

What board are you on because I too may be able to help
What board are you on because I too may be able to help

Im doing edexcel :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I always listen to this speech when I'm struggling to do anything, especially as someone who gets demotivated by lack of efficiency which can end up spiralling.

[video="youtube;oSDhhZtRwFU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSDhhZtRwFU[/video]
Im doing edexcel :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is the same as me and i am retaking Unit 2. Feel free to ask questions (purely selfish! It helps me revise if Im "teaching people")
That is the same as me and i am retaking Unit 2. Feel free to ask questions (purely selfish! It helps me revise if Im "teaching people")

Thats greaat :biggrin: cant we have a revision thing together for unit 2? am as well repeating ! would be a great haelp TIA

Posted from TSR Mobile

AS Grades: Maths (A), Chemistry (A), Biology(A), Music(A), Further Mathematics based on average...didn't cash in(B)
A level Grades: Maths (A), Chemistry (C), Biology(B), Music(C), Further Mathematics(D)
A levels aiming for: Further Mathematics(A*), Chemistry (A*), Biology(A) [I want an A* but would need 94% in written modules. That's unrealistic and a waste of time as I only need a B in either of the written units for an A]

Career goal: Being some type of physician

Favourite relaxation technique: Phone calls, reading or Netflixing some brainrot.
currently doing AS level Chemistry(aqa), physics(aqa) , biology(edexcel) and maths (aqa)
Got BBBC in mocks
Aiming to get AAAA
First exam on 18th may - Core 1
Last exam on 21st June - mechanics 1
Career Goal - engineering / IBN

Relaxation - flash, arrow, L.O.T, suits , scorpion , football or just youtube.
Its fairly simple; just trying to work out the silly mistakes and I seem to struggle with transforming graphs but that is improving (:

Yeah i hated transforming graphs, but trust me you'll get so good at it! You'll be so proud of yourself :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would have loved too, but I do OCR sorry! There could be slight crossover topics though so Im more than willing to try!
Original post by Sae.HH
I always listen to this speech when I'm struggling to do anything, especially as someone who gets demotivated by lack of efficiency which can end up spiralling.

[video="youtube;oSDhhZtRwFU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSDhhZtRwFU[/video]

Hey! :smile: Thanks so much for this! I always listen to 'Mindshift' on YouTube it's so good at just reminding me to be positive and motivated!
Original post by Science_help
currently doing AS level Chemistry(aqa), physics(aqa) , biology(edexcel) and maths (aqa)
Got BBBC in mocks
Aiming to get AAAA
First exam on 18th may - Core 1
Last exam on 21st June - mechanics 1
Career Goal - engineering / IBN

Relaxation - flash, arrow, L.O.T, suits , scorpion , football or just youtube.

YESSS FELLOW FLASH & ARROW FAN!! I feel like we're so rare, literally nobody in my school gets them! Im just like :O you're missing out on so much ahaha
Are you as excited as I am for DC LEGENDS OF TOMORROW? JNISANCSAJJAS <my excitement

Engineering is an awesome degree choice! Couple of my friends are doing that!
How are you planning to revise to get to your desired target grades?
What's the subject you're finding most difficult right now?
Original post by Kvothe the arcane

AS Grades: Maths (A), Chemistry (A), Biology(A), Music(A), Further Mathematics based on average...didn't cash in(B)
A level Grades: Maths (A), Chemistry (C), Biology(B), Music(C), Further Mathematics(D)
A levels aiming for: Further Mathematics(A*), Chemistry (A*), Biology(A) [I want an A* but would need 94% in written modules. That's unrealistic and a waste of time as I only need a B in either of the written units for an A]

Career goal: Being some type of physician

Favourite relaxation technique: Phone calls, reading or Netflixing some brainrot.

Awesome! What's you favourite shows on Netflix? Any Netflix & chill going on? Haha just kidding!

How's your prep for exams going? What subject are you feeling the least motivated to revise for?
Hi all!
Currently an undergrad in Biomedical Science, sorta procrastinating my lab report right now.
In need of a little motivation but I'm always down to chill hahaha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending