Why don't black girls like east asian guys?

Watch this thread
Tynos
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Black girls don't like us
Dinasaurus
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Some of them do, when I went to MCM one of my friend's friends who went with us was black and she was into the typical Korean looking guy style, I mean there's probably black girls who like asian guys outside of this stereotype but generally they're Koreaboos and Weeaboos.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Are you Mr Smurf's brother?
Tynos
Rep:
(Original post by Dinasaurus)
Some of them do, when I went to MCM one of my friend's friends who went with us was black and she was into the typical Korean looking guy style, I mean there's probably black girls who like asian guys outside of this stereotype but generally they're Koreaboos and Weeaboos.
whats mcm
Vikingninja
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No, they just don't like people who have a stupid question like this.
Tynos
Rep:
(Original post by UWS)
Are you Mr Smurf's brother?
half brother.
danr2
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

[QUOTE=Dinasaurus;62918647]Some of them do, when I went to MCM one of my friend's friends who went with us was black and she was into the typical Korean looking guy style, I mean there's probably black girls who like asian guys outside of this stereotype but generally they're Koreaboos and Weeaboos.[/QUOT
Dinasaurus
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tynos)
whats mcm
Can't even remember what it stands for, it's some UK comic-con thing filled with weeaboos and gamer type nerds.
Eternalflames
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
danr2, what is wrong with you? lol This is the second time you've done this, haven't the CT got back to you yet?
UWS
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=danr2;62918717]
Some of them do, when I went to MCM one of my friend's friends who went with us was black and she was into the typical Korean looking guy style, I mean there's probably black girls who like asian guys outside of this stereotype but generally they're Koreaboos and Weeaboos.[/QUOT
ok we get it, you like to quote people
danr2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Eternalflames)
Dan, what is wrong with you? lol This is the second time you've done this, haven't the CT got back to you yet?
it seems they are asleep..
danr2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=UWS;62918761]
(Original post by danr2)

ok we get it, you like to quote people
naa..id like to be perma banned
TeeEm
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tynos)
Black girls don't like us
Does East Asian in today's political correct language mean oriental?
Eternalflames
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by danr2)
it seems they are asleep..
Make an outrageous troll thread, offensive and horrible. That's how vibritox or whatever his name is get's banned
Tynos
Rep:
Can't even remember what it stands for, it's some UK comic-con thing filled with weeaboos and gamer type nerds.
ok
Eternalflames
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TeeEm)
Does East Asian in today's political correct language mean oriental?
Correct
Dinasaurus
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tynos)
ok
Why did you quote me like 20 times?
danr2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Eternalflames)
Make an outrageous troll thread, offensive and horrible. That's how vibritox or whatever his name is get's banned
naahh. can you tell me their names so i could spam them instead?
Eternalflames
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Actually it's more of the case that East Asian men do not like Black girls. They usually only go for other East Asians or in some cases white women.
Lord Samosa
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I think I injured my thumb scrolling down this thread
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (151)
41.71%
Not yet, but I will soon (66)
18.23%
No (145)
40.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed