Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 BTEC's in ICT and networking.

I am also on degree level studying ICT. I have a lot to learn regarding programming in fact you lot could probably help me with my programming. I find JAVA a nightmare at the moment.

Just private message me or reply to this post!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)
    I have 2 BTEC's in ICT and networking.

I am also on degree level studying ICT. I have a lot to learn regarding programming in fact you lot could probably help me with my programming. I find JAVA a nightmare at the moment.

Just private message me or reply to this post!
    It's perhaps best if people post here tbh. Also, you're on a degree level studying ICT? I take it it's "degree level" yet you're not at uni? As a side point, it might be worth thinking which one you are stronger in tbh. Networking or programming. Both pay quite well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    It's perhaps best if people post here tbh. Also, you're on a degree level studying ICT? I take it it's "degree level" yet you're not at uni? As a side point, it might be worth thinking which one you are stronger in tbh. Networking or programming. Both pay quite well
    Yes I am at University

I really cannot get my head around Programming if I am been honest. I find it very boring and hard for me to get interested in.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am at University

I really cannot get my head around Programming if I am been honest. I find it very boring and hard for me to get interested in.
    Oh so you're doing IT at uni and that's it? Like JUST IT? I am in the same boat tbh RE: programming. Networking, I understand. Programming...eerrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Oh so you're doing IT at uni and that's it? Like JUST IT? I am in the same boat tbh RE: programming. Networking, I understand. Programming...eerrrrrr
    PROGRAMMING IS EASY...

Said nobody ever.

ReputationRep:
    PROGRAMMING IS EASY...

Said nobody ever.
    Might be worth your while going down the networks route then

If it means any thing, programming people find networking to be super hard.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3903159

ReputationRep:
    anybody doing BTEC IT or has done it need help on unit 5 please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikestar1996)
    anybody doing BTEC IT or has done it need help on unit 5 please
    what is unit 5>

ReputationRep:
    managing networks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.